Ok, so I have the ( gmail ) in the background, then a Hotmail account on the hub.and, Linked In.
    Im trying to add my outlook account for contacts pertaining to it, but I'm not ABLE to. ( my outlook email works just fine)

Do I add my outlook to the hub in order to add these new contacts? If so, how?

If not do I just make them be BB CARD DAV ACCOUNTS?

Thanks
    07-31-19 08:43 AM
    Ok, so I have the ( gmail ) in the background, then a Hotmail account on the hub.and, Linked In.
    Im trying to add my outlook account for contacts pertaining to it, but I'm not ABLE to. ( my outlook email works just fine)

Do I add my outlook to the hub in order to add these new contacts? If so, how?

If not do I just make them be BB CARD DAV ACCOUNTS?

Thanks
    Are you just trying to add another account to your phone? This way you can get all your Outlook contacts on the phone? If yes, then yes you need to add it to your Hub.

Easiest way is to open Hub, tap on the top right gear icon, go down to "manage accounts", tap the top right "+" button, and add that account. It will ask if you want want to sync your contacts too.

Then in contacts app, on the left you should see the email account show up with your contacts synced to it.

If your Outlook email account is ALREADY in the Hub, then go to the same "manage accounts" sections, find the Outlook account and select it, then scroll down and see is the "Sync Contacts" item is selected.
    08-01-19 11:07 AM