So, I have been using my Key2 LE for just over a week now. Android Auto seems to be working much better. But what I noticed right off the bat was how well the USB cable plugs into the LE.

My previous device was the Black Edition KeyOne. Had many issues with Android Auto. When the USB plugs into the phone, there's about a millimeter or two where I can see the metal part of the plug. Figured this was normal. With the LE, there is no gap, it fits in deeper than the KeyOne. Perfect fit. When I hit some bumps in the road, the KeyOne would disconnect. So far, LE hasn't lost connection.

Does anyone have a KeyOne and Key2 LE? Can you confirm if the depth of the plug into the phone is different between the two devices? Maybe there's junk in my KeyOne port? I looked but doesn't seem to be anything. I had compacted pocket lint before, but pretty sure it all was removed.
    08-21-19 02:34 PM
    I don't know about the Key2, but the USB connection on my KeyOne is flush right up against the device (no gap). The cable has never slipped out on any kind of road I have driven on.
    08-23-19 11:49 AM
    So, I have been using my Key2 LE for just over a week now. Android Auto seems to be working much better. But what I noticed right off the bat was how well the USB cable plugs into the LE.

My previous device was the Black Edition KeyOne. Had many issues with Android Auto. When the USB plugs into the phone, there's about a millimeter or two where I can see the metal part of the plug. Figured this was normal. With the LE, there is no gap, it fits in deeper than the KeyOne. Perfect fit. When I hit some bumps in the road, the KeyOne would disconnect. So far, LE hasn't lost connection.

Does anyone have a KeyOne and Key2 LE? Can you confirm if the depth of the plug into the phone is different between the two devices? Maybe there's junk in my KeyOne port? I looked but doesn't seem to be anything. I had compacted pocket lint before, but pretty sure it all was removed.
    I have all three KEYberry's, and yes the charging plug fits flush on the KEY2 and LE.

That's one small improvement that I never noticed before
    08-23-19 04:28 PM
    This image shows how far my USB cable inserts into the KeyOne. USB port-img_20190823_1756424.jpeg
    08-23-19 04:57 PM
    This image shows how far my USB cable inserts into the KeyOne. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190823_1756424.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	445929
    Take a look, there might be some pocket lint stuck in there.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-19 05:23 PM
    Take a look, there might be some pocket lint stuck in there.

Posted via CB10
    I'm looking, but I don't see any. Nothing is coming out with a toothpick. I pulled a good chunk out couple months ago. That made the cord fit much better. But never better than what you see in the pic
    08-23-19 09:15 PM
    This image shows how far my USB cable inserts into the KeyOne. Click image for larger version. 

There's definitely a blockage of some kind. Make sure you check the cable too - there's a cavity in the center of the cable that could accumulate stuff. Just be very careful with pins!
    08-28-19 08:35 PM

This may be more about the cable you use, than the phones. I just plugged in my KeyOne that is basically brand new, and it has the same issue you've described in your photo. I tried it with my Motion, and it fits right up to the plastic of the USB cable. My KeyOne though leaves a millimeter gap.
    08-28-19 11:22 PM