So I've had the dual sim LE for a while now. Was using Google Fi and ATT.

One major issue is that only the primary sim can receive mms or group texts. Whichever sim you're using for data, that's the one that can get mms or group texts.

Another issue is that in cold weather, e.g. skiing, I've found that the battery shuts down.

Otherwise, I like it a lot. It's the best bb in a long time.
    coffee-turtle and the_boon like this.
    06-13-19 11:16 AM
    So I've had the dual sim LE for a while now. Was using Google Fi and ATT.

One major issue is that only the primary sim can receive mms or group texts. Whichever sim you're using for data, that's the one that can get mms or group texts.

Another issue is that in cold weather, e.g. skiing, I've found that the battery shuts down.

Otherwise, I like it a lot. It's the best bb in a long time.
    I hope it's been a long while.... if so cold it shuts down.

Most manufactures do warn the below 32 degrees (F) is bad, more for the battery than the phone.
    06-13-19 03:17 PM
    I recommend you put your phone is a zip lock bag and keep it closer to your body. That will keep your battery from dying, and the zip lock bag will protect your phone from moisture damage. Sorry, I don't have an answer for your group text issues. Hopefully, the next OS update will fix it.
    06-19-19 11:52 PM
    I've often pondered about using the dual sim functionality of my k2le. I would love to have one line for personal and one for work. In practice, how does this work? Draws from the same contact list? Any calendar impact? Easy to shut one down (like the one I'd use for work) while at home or on vacation?

Is this better than the software based "lines" that you can pay for via an android app?

Tom
    06-27-19 10:33 AM