My Key2 has gone away for repair under warranty for what the tech guys at Carphone Warehouse are hoping is a Ghost Touch problem rather than malware (which really shouldn’t be possible with Dtek, should it....🤨) .......in the interim I’ve set up my box fresh back up Key2LE for the first time. I’ve got all relevant sounds/vibrations turned off but still every time a message comes in it vibrates and makes a noise. Is this just a Key2LE issue or am I missing a trick? Help please!
    11-12-19 07:40 PM
    My Key2 has gone away for repair under warranty for what the tech guys at Carphone Warehouse are hoping is a Ghost Touch problem rather than malware (which really shouldn’t be possible with Dtek, should it....) .......in the interim I’ve set up my box fresh back up Key2LE for the first time. I’ve got all relevant sounds/vibrations turned off but still every time a message comes in it vibrates and makes a noise. Is this just a Key2LE issue or am I missing a trick? Help please!
    Under Settings --> custom Alerts --> you can have HighPriority turned on and that can override your normal settings.
    11-13-19 03:24 PM
    Hi there, thanks for that but not the case. I’ve got no custom alerts set up. This is vibration/noise for any incoming message.driving me mad. Deffo doesn’t happen on Key2.
    11-13-19 03:35 PM
    [...] rather than malware (which really shouldn’t be possible with Dtek, should it....🤨)
    First, I would like to point it out that the DTEK app is not an antimalware app and doesn't prevent your device from being infected in any way. It just gives you some hints on how to make your device a little more secure.

About the notifications/vibrations problem, when you say "messages" is it just SMS? Or all kind of messages, like from telegram or WhatsApp? Be aware that the SMS messages app is integrated into the Hub Inbox by default and you have to turn off sound and vibration inside the Inbox app too, for everything that's integrated with it (SMS, e-mail accounts and so on).
    11-16-19 03:57 PM