Sorry if this is a stupid question, as I am still using a Classic at the moment, but if I try a Key2 and have issues with it (for Verizon) and want to switch to a Key2 LE, will my phone settings automatically transfer over with my Google account? Or is there a way to get the settings to transfer over?

Thanks,
    Jeremy
    12-19-18 08:47 PM
    There's no way to make a 1:1 match of your settings. You'll always have to reauthorize your accounts and such even with a backup. And I'd skip the even bothering trying a KEY2 on VZW since it's hit or miss while the KEY2 LE is already certified.
    12-19-18 08:54 PM
    There's no way to make a 1:1 match of your settings. You'll always have to reauthorize your accounts and such even with a backup. And I'd skip the even bothering trying a KEY2 on VZW since it's hit or miss while the KEY2 LE is already certified.
    Thanks Blaze. It's a shame the settings can't be exported from the Key2! I am probably going to give the Key2 a try first both of the large keyboard and swiping keyboard. Given that many seem to have gotten it to work I will give it a try. It's certainly nice to know the Key2 LE is a backup... :-)
    12-19-18 10:21 PM