01-06-19 12:29 PM
27 12
tools
    I've been using the Atomic LE for the last three days, switching from six months of the KEY2. I find the typing experience to be far superior with the LE with the no-clacky spacebar being the primary reason.

I also thought that I would miss the capacitive keyboard but have quickly adapted without. The only drawback for me is that I do notice the teensiest bit of lag compared to the KEY2. It's very subtle, but noticeable for me. The extra 2 GB on the KEY2 makes a big difference.

The LE's camera is pretty average. No better than the KEY2. I would love it if the KEY3 gets a kick arse camera. It doesn't have to be Google Pixel great, but at least good idea that I don't have to reach for my Note8 whenever I have to take quality pics.
    That bit of lag pretty sure only in heavy usage with lot of apps in memory. On daily use both are almost same, even benchmark are so close...

Min 6:50
    01-06-19 09:49 AM
    That bit of lag pretty sure only in heavy usage with lot of apps in memory. On daily use both are almost same, even benchmark are so close...
    90% of the time I don't notice a difference. But there's still the odd time where apps will stutter or it will take a bit longer switching between apps (especially when I'm multitasking between 3-4 apps) where I think to myself "this didn't happen with my KEY2".
    01-06-19 12:29 PM
27 12