I love the LE's keyboard. I think it's superior to the KEYone or KEY2 's and comes the closest to delivering the same typing experience as the Passport SE. I miss swipe to delete but have long since adjusted as I've been using the LE since January.
    the_boon and Byrese like this.
    08-30-19 09:22 PM
    FYI - for those looking this was through gotalk and it was $499 for the -05 model with dual sim and 64GB. I know original retail was $449. Was the dual sim always $499 or are they jacking price due to limited supply? More curious as I've already ordered.

Looks like they may have some now or coming in any day if you are looking.
    Jacking up the price do to limited supply, same thing happening on eBay.
    08-31-19 12:11 AM
    Can you write more than two languages at time, like in BB10?
    08-31-19 12:20 AM
    Does anyone know where I can buy one in the states? I am on Verizon and interested in switching to the LE. Thank you.
    08-31-19 05:21 AM
    Does anyone know where I can buy one in the states? I am on Verizon and interested in switching to the LE. Thank you.
    Check eBay daily or Swappa. I got mine off eBay.
    William Smith40 likes this.
    08-31-19 02:23 PM
    Gotalk wireless has the US version in stock for 499 now. I bought one.
    William Smith40 likes this.
    08-31-19 02:51 PM
    Here, I'll throw one in for ya:

The notification light SUCKS on the LE.

Even the Unihertz Titan, which is a BB rip off, has a brighter LED.

Aside from that, the LE is awesome
    you can't really know that as the final real version doesn't even exist!!!
    the LED notification light is less strong, but comes with pretty colours which you'll probably like. I never know what the colours mean anyway, or why it flashes, so what's the point?
    the LE Atomic red is the real key series flagship based on value for money y punto/full stop/period.
    the_boon likes this.
    09-01-19 07:38 AM
    I love the LE's keyboard. I think it's superior to the KEYone or KEY2 's and comes the closest to delivering the same typing experience as the Passport SE. I miss swipe to delete but have long since adjusted as I've been using the LE since January.
    I have both and I think I have to agree with you on the pkb on the LE. Sure there is no non-capacitive keyboard but I find the typing experience easier. I type faster on the LE due to the soft and firm tactic response of the keys.
    09-05-19 02:22 PM
    I have both and I think I have to agree with you on the pkb on the LE. Sure there is no non-capacitive keyboard but I find the typing experience easier. I type faster on the LE due to the soft and firm tactic response of the keys.
    And yet you're selling it!
    09-05-19 02:25 PM
    And yet you're selling it!
    I'm rethinking that decision as I write this! Lol
    the_boon likes this.
    09-05-19 02:26 PM
    I don't like typing gestures... except swipe back to delete! I honestly never considered that whenever I thought about the Key2 LE. Obviously wouldn't change my mind if I found a discounted device, but would have been a sad surprise.
    09-05-19 03:07 PM
36 12