I have been running ACT575 since it was released. I had no issues with any of my apps until about 7-10 days ago. Some of my apps stopped alerting me. Ebay, messenger, messenger lite are a few that come to mind. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling one of the apps. It did not make a difference. I tried a 32 second reboot. Did not make a difference. I thought it would be fixed in the next app updates. 2 of 3 apps had updates and I loaded them last night. Still not sending alerts. Yes, all my switches for alerts are turned on in the specific apps. You guys having any issues? Anything else you guys can recommend ?
    02-21-21 04:45 PM
    I have been running ACT575 since it was released. I had no issues with any of my apps until about 7-10 days ago. Some of my apps stopped alerting me. Ebay, messenger, messenger lite are a few that come to mind. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling one of the apps. It did not make a difference. I tried a 32 second reboot. Did not make a difference. I thought it would be fixed in the next app updates. 2 of 3 apps had updates and I loaded them last night. Still not sending alerts. Yes, all my switches for alerts are turned on in the specific apps. You guys having any issues? Anything else you guys can recommend ?
    There have been quite a few reports lately. Strange indeed. Particularly when nothing has changed.

Ultimately the issue might rest with a rather outdated version of Android.
    02-21-21 04:49 PM
    There have been quite a few reports lately. Strange indeed. Particularly when nothing has changed.

Ultimately the issue might rest with a rather outdated version of Android.
    Thanks for letting me know that some others are having issues. How would go about installing an older version of Android? I have seen people talk about auto loader. I have no idea where to get it or how to use it.
    02-21-21 04:57 PM
    Thanks for letting me know that some others are having issues. How would go about installing an older version of Android? I have seen people talk about auto loader. I have no idea where to get it or how to use it.
    He was saying the issue IS the older OS. No issues here with the same build.
    02-21-21 05:01 PM
    I'm saying that Android Oreo is getting old. It's 3, and soon to be 4 years behind.

You could always try a factory reset if all else fails.
    02-21-21 05:01 PM
    I'm saying that Android Oreo is getting old. It's 3, and soon to be 4 years behind.

You could always try a factory reset if all else fails.
    Does content transfer still work? I believe I would need to get all my info stored in there then do the reset if I am correct?
    02-21-21 05:15 PM
    Does content transfer still work? I believe I would need to get all my info stored in there then do the reset if I am correct?
    Google backup does a lot by itself, so make sure it's turned on and recently synced.

Make sure you have all of your media and docs on your SD card.
    02-21-21 05:28 PM
    Google backup does a lot by itself, so make sure it's turned on and recently synced.

Make sure you have all of your media and docs on your SD card.
    Thank you
    02-21-21 07:15 PM
    I kept updating apps as updates were released in the play store. My problem apps started sending alerts again. Very pleased.
    02-26-21 01:24 AM