I owned the key2 for about a week before I sold it. I did not like the space bar which sounded really cheap plus being in Canada the price of the phone was beyond ridiculous. Flash forward yesterday I bought the key2 LE and I just love it. Not only is is better than the key2 because it's lighter but it's also more comfortable to hold. I hated the sharp corners on the key2. Even not having the capacitive keyboard is not a deal breaker for me because I only ever used it to delete stuff in whatsapp chats. Bottom line for a lot less (I paid 500 for it) You are getting the same phone.

Yes the specs are different etc etc but in everyday use the difference is marginal. In my opinion the key2 le is the device to go with if you are considering purchasing a key2. Or just wait for the key3.

I am very happy with this purchase.
    10-17-18 08:09 AM
    How's texting and wi-fi working out for you?
    10-17-18 09:04 AM
    I'm thinking about this option too, especially as an interim phone till the key3 arrives. Depends on them tweaking the key2 and bringing out an attractive bronze version. Let's just I'm watching from the side lines with my Keyone black and Motion.
    10-17-18 09:13 AM
    I'm loving mine too! I got it yesterday and i'm glad i bought it. The keyboard will take some time getting used to, but i am already digging it. It was fully charged by 3PM yesterday, now it is 8:00AM and at 36%. Wifi was on, bluetooth was on. I listened to quite a bit of music with and without headphones. I made one 43 minute call, and two six minute calls. I used the bluetooth with my wireless speaker this morning while getting ready for work. I also had the bluetooth connected to my car on my way to work. The slate color is sexy as hell too.
    the_boon and FF22 like this.
    10-17-18 09:58 AM
    i Just got mine too. Very happy with all features but is something weird with camera and gallery. first of all, there is no gallery!! and when i open the camera App, it shows in the down left corner the last photos like all cameras apps, but...they are not the last! when i take a photo it goes to that corner and then dissapear...its on the sd card oc but cant see it from the App. 😥
    the_boon likes this.
    10-17-18 12:06 PM
    i Just got mine too. Very happy with all features but is something weird with camera and gallery. first of all, there is no gallery!! and when i open the camera App, it shows in the down left corner the last photos like all cameras apps, but...they are not the last! when i take a photo it goes to that corner and then dissapear...its on the sd card oc but cant see it from the App.
    You can't see the photos you took from the stock "Google Photos" app ?
    10-17-18 12:44 PM
    But that is an online App! I need a local gallery for my photos...
    10-17-18 12:45 PM
    I use PIKTURES from Google play
    ElGorgon likes this.
    10-17-18 01:00 PM
    How's texting and wi-fi working out for you?
    Love it..honestly prefer this over the Key2..when I bought that phone it just never felt right
    10-17-18 01:22 PM
    Using optic beta right now, is awesome...
    Algo changed camera defalut App for Open Camera.
    10-17-18 01:31 PM
    In Google photos, you can go to "Device folders" > "Camera"
    Kind of a pita but that's how i use it.
    ElGorgon likes this.
    10-17-18 02:03 PM
    one think, google assistance doesn't work with all commands, for example, I want to use command call to...but it just look for it on the web instead call the contact,why is that...
    10-17-18 03:37 PM
    Side note: Thank you mods for fixing "LT" to "LE" on the thread's title lol
    10-17-18 03:43 PM
    Love it..honestly prefer this over the Key2..when I bought that phone it just never felt right
    If it works on Verizon, perfect!
    10-17-18 04:29 PM
    i Just got mine too. Very happy with all features but is something weird with camera and gallery. first of all, there is no gallery!! and when i open the camera App, it shows in the down left corner the last photos like all cameras apps, but...they are not the last! when i take a photo it goes to that corner and then dissapear...its on the sd card oc but cant see it from the App. 😥
    Maybe you just touching a space bar and photos goes directly to the "Locker" app?
    ChrisLeNeve likes this.
    10-17-18 05:22 PM
    Maybe you just touching a space bar and photos goes directly to the "Locker" app?
    Nop, I don't. Anyway I changed camera default App for Open Camera and it works flawlessly.
    10-18-18 01:46 AM
    Is the brightness any better than the Key2? Ill go for the LE instantly in that case.
    10-19-18 08:19 AM
    Dont think so, there are very good reviews on YouTube, maybe a little bit colder the color, but same brightness more or less...
    Enough for me, so happy with my le...i just love it.
    10-19-18 08:26 AM
    Dont think so, there are very good reviews on YouTube, maybe a little bit colder the color, but same brightness more or less...
    Enough for me, so happy with my le...i just love it.
    Honestly it's the same damn phone as the key2 but way cheaper and it's lighter and more comfortable to hold. When I had the key2 it just didn't feel right this phone is just superb very glad I purchased it
    the_boon, elfabio80 and Laramie50 like this.
    10-19-18 09:31 PM