Shold I buy a blackberry Key2 LE?

It has a very good looking but the hardware and software make me wondering should I buy it or not.

Thank for your advices.
    03-07-20 04:25 AM
    Yes, if you can find one at a decent price.
    03-07-20 10:02 AM
    do it. great phone and keyboard
    03-07-20 10:11 AM
    The KEY2 LE is a good device, not a great one. You'll run into sluggishness at times. That said, I use one about 30% of the time. It's a lot of fun and nice to have something different from the run of the mill phone. I'd go for it.
    03-07-20 09:11 PM
    Yes, get a KEY2 LE
    03-07-20 09:43 PM
    Yes get the LE. I got mine about one month ago and I absolutely enjoy typing on this device. I am very impressed with the call quality, even able to make successful calls in noisy environments. The shape of the phone is great in the hand, and never have I wished that I had a device with even greater battery and processing power (ie. the Key2) as the LE has served my purposes very well. I have also been able to find the OEM LE soft shell and it sure has made the grip on this device very grippy, almost like a tire.
    03-13-20 10:24 PM
    Had the Le for around a week now.Love the lightweight of the phone.Keyboard with larger keys but perhaps not as smart as the Keyone Black.Where the Le smacks the Keyone Black is call quality. Clear and loud reception in noisy environments.
    conbrio29 likes this.
    03-14-20 03:50 AM
    I have the Key 2 LE RED since November 2019. It's not laggy, the only thing missing is the sensitive keyboard. A very good device for business.

Posted via CB10
    the_boon likes this.
    03-14-20 05:01 AM
    It is the last BlackBerry Mobile device released.

I have one right now, it is a perfect phone to get work done.
    the_boon, phuoc and conbrio29 like this.
    03-17-20 01:36 AM
    I just purchased the LE red version. awesome device. thumbs up for it. coming from Key2 silver, which is now nearly two years old - still going strong, but needed a dual SIM phone. maybe should've gone for Key2 Red, but ridiculous pricing out there. Key2 black dual SIM was the other option, but didn't wanted to pay an extra £200 for just the touch keypad and and double storage.
    robnhl and phuoc like this.
    03-29-20 09:19 AM
    The call quality on the LE is second to none, in fact it's one of the first things that I noticed about this device. I can make and receive calls in all sorts of sound environments and no issues so far. The keyboard is really nice and I feel like it is the closest thing we have right now to a BlackBerry Bold.
    the_boon, elfabio80 and phuoc like this.
    03-30-20 09:57 PM
    I've had the LE since the beginning of this year, replacing a screen-broken KeyONE. Very happy with this phone, just missing the touch capacitive keyboard. I think I paid $200 or so from Best Buy in the USA. Great phone and didn't break the bank.
    phuoc and the_boon like this.
    03-31-20 08:54 AM
    I've had the LE since the beginning of this year, replacing a screen-broken KeyONE. Very happy with this phone, just missing the touch capacitive keyboard. I think I paid $200 or so from Best Buy in the USA. Great phone and didn't break the bank.
    I'd still get a replacement LCD for that KEYone so you'll have a fully functional backup phone.

They're like $20-$30 on eBay these days
    03-31-20 10:56 AM
    Not a bad idea. I used my Passport for a few days inbetween the Key1 and Key2...very nostalgic, but the keyboard was failing on that phone so pretty frustrating. I watched a video on replacing the KeyONE screen, and it's pretty involved. But it might still be worth it.
    03-31-20 11:02 AM