Hello all,

I'm having trouble taking screenshots. Holding the power key and volume at the same time doesn't work.
    What's the trick or can I make screenshots work off the convenience key or keyboard shortcuts or $$ key?

Thanks for any help
    07-26-19 09:57 AM
    Hello all,

I'm having trouble taking screenshots. Holding the power key and volume at the same time doesn't work.
    What's the trick or can I make screenshots work off the convenience key or keyboard shortcuts or $$ key?

Thanks for any help
    You may want to get a sreenshot app that makes taking screenshots more convenient and add extra capabilities as well.

https://play.google.com/store/search...hot%20shortcut

They provide a button in your notification, or a floating button, etc.
    07-26-19 12:49 PM
    You really need to push the buttons Power and Volume- at exactly the same time! I needed a little practise too!
    09-02-19 06:05 AM
    Just swipe down from the top to bring up settings and then tap on the pencil to edit. Choose "Take a Screenshot" and add it to your quick settings. Anytime you need a Screenshot thereafter just pull down from the top and the take a Screenshot option will be available and it will open up Notable (built in app) that offers your further editing features such as cropping or enhancements.
    09-03-19 01:53 AM