I have had tremendous issues with my Key 2 LE since day one related to email which is critical for me. I used Nine for years and it would not Push email to the client, an issue I worked on for weeks. So now I have everything in the Blackberry Hub. I have an Office 365 mail account and a GMail account that are both critical and a few other valuable, though less important accounts including an Outlook.com account. In any account, if I delete a number of messages or I reboot the phone the email notifications ostensibly for new messages start going off for Unread messages (and in some cases messages that were deleted) in rapid succession. So if I were to reboot the phone and cumulatively had 100 messages between the accounts I will get 100 Notifications going off even though these are not new email messages. It is a hugely annoying thing and I have yet to find a fix. I have deleted the accounts, readded the accounts, etc and nothing seems to work. If I reboot in the office I have to silence the phone.

Did anyone experience similar issues? Any solutions? Thank You
    06-02-19 04:52 PM
    I've never had or heard of this issue. Something doesn't seem right here.
    06-02-19 10:53 PM