The new Key two loss great and like the LE, this new phone screams the need for a Porsche design version. Anyone know of plans for this to happen??
    09-01-18 08:48 AM
    I love my P'9983, but Porsche Design has moved on to Huawei, believe it or not. Unless BlackBerry gains hugely in popularity (unlikely anytime soon) no luxury goods in its future.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-18 09:02 PM
    09-02-18 02:01 AM
    That smartwatch looks great.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    09-02-18 02:19 AM
    09-02-18 06:13 AM
    And without the glass back of course
    iHadLastBB likes this.
    09-02-18 07:23 AM
    If I were going to invest that much into a "premium phone"... I'd put it into something like the Hydrogen One.
    psychofox13 likes this.
    09-05-18 08:56 AM
    The new Key two loss great and like the LE, this new phone screams the need for a Porsche design version. Anyone know of plans for this to happen??
    Does Porsche Design mean anything anymore? Take a look at the Huawei whateveritscalled Porsche Design: it looks like any other Android phone, it just says PORSCHE DESIGN in big letters and... Well, that's it.
    10-01-18 09:35 AM
    Does Porsche Design mean anything anymore? Take a look at the Huawei whateveritscalled Porsche Design: it looks like any other Android phone, it just says PORSCHE DESIGN in big letters and... Well, that's it.
    Did it really ever mean anything? They just take devices and fancy them up. Even the PD BlackBerry stuff wasn't anything but repackaged devices with a premium tag. They're all just designed for those who like a premium flair and have money to burn on such things.
    the brother and ubbulls like this.
    10-02-18 06:19 AM
    Did it really ever mean anything? They just take devices and fancy them up. Even the PD BlackBerry stuff wasn't anything but repackaged devices with a premium tag. They're all just designed for those who like a premium flair and have money to burn on such things.
    The Porsche Design BB 9981, 9982 and 9983 were indeed taken from existing BB10 devices but the entire outer shell was modified, which somewhat justified the price tag imo.

But the Huawei Mate 10 Pro PD is an absolute joke. Aside from faint logo (barely visible on the back glass) it just looks like any P10 Pro (or any other slab for that matter).
    No radical change of anything as any P10 Pro cases will fit it.

An absolute rip off
    10-03-18 02:44 AM
    True. But they also offer better sales services. For example, the staffs actually wear gloves and present the phones on a premium tray. One would feel like shopping for some jewels or Rolex when you visit them. I think they also offer real human voice assistant services back in the old days.

Having said that, of course, I wouldn't get a Porsche Design myself.
    10-03-18 08:16 PM
    And also have incredibly bad taste. All of their phones look either overdesigned or just plain fugly.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-18 05:47 AM