I'm using my phone, everything is fine, incoming calls and texts ring as expected, then suddenly I get a call and the phone is on vibrate-only mode, no sounds, and no audible notifications for texts etc. I didn't tough anything, didn't put it on Do Not Disturb. The only fix for this is to reboot the phone.

What's happening and how can I avoid this?
    11-27-18 08:10 AM
    I'm using my phone, everything is fine, incoming calls and texts ring as expected, then suddenly I get a call and the phone is on vibrate-only mode, no sounds, and no audible notifications for texts etc. I didn't tough anything, didn't put it on Do Not Disturb. The only fix for this is to reboot the phone.

I'm pretty sure it's normal for this to happen while you're on a call.
    However as soon as you hang up, it should go back to whatever setting it was at.
    11-27-18 09:24 AM
    Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. This happens after the call is over and if I get a call later I won't hear it ring.
    11-27-18 10:45 AM
    Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. This happens after the call is over and if I get a call later I won't hear it ring.
    Try clearing the cache in the Phone app and in Google Play Services app and also in BB Hub- services app
    11-27-18 01:00 PM

Do you use calendar app? Add events and etc? Maybe you enabled meeting mode?
    11-27-18 04:13 PM
    Probably just hitting the volume rocker. I wish I could keep mine on vibrate only!
    11-28-18 03:15 PM
    Probably just hitting the volume rocker. I wish I could keep mine on vibrate only!
    The app I'm using is called "NGC 4388", and it sets the volume keys to only affect media volume, like you could do on BB10. Another option would be "Rocker Locker", but NGC 4388 isn't as big of a resource hog.
    12-02-18 02:46 PM
    The app I'm using is called "NGC 4388", and it sets the volume keys to only affect media volume, like you could do on BB10. Another option would be "Rocker Locker", but NGC 4388 isn't as big of a resource hog.
    Thanks! Used Rocker Locker on my K1 but i am trying to keep the K2le install as clean as possible as it is running flawlessly at this point.
    12-02-18 07:28 PM