I made some changes over the weekend, switched from Passport SE to this LE. Just noticed my profile says I have a curve lol !
    Wow gotta update that as I had my passport for over 4 years - the " N" key was hanging up and getting stuck too.
    In any event, I usually just lurk around and learn. Incidentally the BlackBerry transfer app worked great so, ---- just a couple of questions :

- How can I get the sym key to bring up digits by default, instead of having to switch to the "second page ". ?

- I have a Verizon email I need to add to the phone and hub, had it on my passport and it worked fine even tho Verizon now runs thru AOL. I'm having difficulty setting the right parameters. I'm unlocked and on T mobile as I have been.

- How do I move icons around to a different screen so my home screen isn't cluttered?

By the way, " naked phone " in Amazon has a dedicated LE holster, works great!

Thanks in advance for your input
    07-17-19 08:16 AM
    I made some changes over the weekend, switched from Passport SE to this LE. Just noticed my profile says I have a curve lol !
    Wow gotta update that as I had my passport for over 4 years - the " N" key was hanging up and getting stuck too.
    In any event, I usually just lurk around and learn. Incidentally the BlackBerry transfer app worked great so, ---- just a couple of questions :

- How can I get the sym key to bring up digits by default, instead of having to switch to the "second page ". ?

- I have a Verizon email I need to add to the phone and hub, had it on my passport and it worked fine even tho Verizon now runs thru AOL. I'm having difficulty setting the right parameters. I'm unlocked and on T mobile as I have been.

- How do I move icons around to a different screen so my home screen isn't cluttered?

Move icons around the same as before - press and hold, and then move. Look in your app drawer for your complete list of apps.
    07-17-19 08:22 AM

Welcome Blindsman!!!!! You’ve been around here twice as long as me. You’ve done the BBOS to BB10 to BBAndroid transfer so, again welcome and let’s here more from you. Someone as yourself can add to our threads with your quiet perspective full of patient observations.

Most here are very aware I’m the PIA of most threads so, I’ll start with your first observation, I’m sure... LOL
    07-17-19 08:39 AM
    Welcome! You will love the LE!! I'm interested in your holster, do you mind either sending a link to it on Amazon, or a picture of it? Thanks!
    07-17-19 07:41 PM
    Welcome! You will love the LE!! I'm interested in your holster, do you mind either sending a link to it on Amazon, or a picture of it? Thanks!
    Sure, glad to here's the item # 4351697851. Do you know a good pdf reader?
    07-18-19 08:20 PM
    Congrats on your LE!!
    Blindsman likes this.
    07-19-19 08:44 AM
    For PDF's there's always Acrobat Reader from Adobe.

Numbers through the Sym key? Just hold down the alt key until you see an underlined ALT at the top of the screen, or just press alt and then the key corresponding to the number you wish to type.

Folders are also an option by putting two icons over each other. I find it easier to collect similar apps into folders for easier access.
    07-26-19 05:06 AM