11-12-19 09:20 PM
129 ... 456
tools
    I've been a Blackberry user for many years. I switched from the Priv to the Key 2 LE. I had the last generation Priv. I smashed the screen and my insurance wrote it off, but i had no complaints about that phone. I liked that the keyboard on the LE was not a slider. I went for the Champagne model. I was disappointed by the audio of this phone. The speakerphone i found was poor. People would complain in or out that they couldn't hear me enough times. Phone could start crackling during conversation. Memory was an issue to, with just instagram open and Whatsapp and outlook runnig in the background. I would get messages that the memory was running low. They should focus more on the sound. The main purpose of a phone. It seems that the camera war has taken priority. I thought about upgrading to the key 2 but i have read that the reception is better on the key2 LE. Really disappointing for me . Certainly a looker and very nice keyboard and software. But let down by poor audio and not enough memory.
    Regarding the low memory notifications, that's related a setting you can adjust or disable in the BlackBerry Power Center app. It doesn't mean the phone is actually out of memory, it means the arbitrary threshold in the Power Center app is being triggered.

Once I modified the settings, I didn't get those warnings anymore and the phone ran just fine regardless of what apps I used.
    the_boon likes this.
    10-07-19 03:02 PM
    I finally made the leap from my Classic to the KEY2 LE two weeks ago. Overall, I love it as I can now access services the Classic no longer supported.
    But I am still dealing with the main reason I held off, which is syncing my Outlook calendar & contacts to the phone. This is the basic reason I switched to BlackBerry years ago, to ditch the daytimer/PDA.
    Also, I liked being able to use BlackBerry Blend to monitor texts in the office.
    Did not realize how much I used the trackpad as I chase this little balloon around!
    Hoping to figure it all out before I have a crisis.
    11-11-19 09:34 AM
    Official 'I got my BlackBerry KEY2 LE' thread!-b9cafe89-66c3-43d3-8955-e08315f0ddc7.jpg

I LOVE this phone. I “upgraded“ my business line from a Passport to the LE when Walmart put them on sale for $200 and it’s been amazing thus far. I used to carry both my XS Max and Passport around at all times; now I just grab the LE as I don’t need the iPhone unless it’s for long trips. Battery lasts me two days easily. I wish I had picked up two from Walmart to have a backup handy now.
    11-11-19 03:01 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B9CAFE89-66C3-43D3-8955-E08315F0DDC7.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	155.6 KB 
ID:	446692

I LOVE this phone. I “upgraded“ my business line from a Passport to the LE when Walmart put them on sale for $200 and it’s been amazing thus far. I used to carry both my XS Max and Passport around at all times; now I just grab the LE as I don’t need the iPhone unless it’s for long trips. Battery lasts me two days easily. I wish I had picked up two from Walmart to have a backup handy now.
    I tried to pick one up there - couldn't find one close by - ended up picking one up from Best Buy on sale - Day 1 right now - trying to get used to Android....
    11-12-19 09:20 PM
129 ... 456