07-02-19 11:12 AM
115 ... 345
tools
    When I go to delete the gmail app/logout of it, I get a message saying if i delete this, then i will lose all my contacts and anything associated with it from the phone. This should be deleting it only from the gmail side, not the Hub, correct? I hope I am explaining this clearly...
    03-07-19 10:03 AM
    When I go to delete the gmail app/logout of it, I get a message saying if i delete this, then i will lose all my contacts and anything associated with it from the phone. This should be deleting it only from the gmail side, not the Hub, correct? I hope I am explaining this clearly...
    You're attempting to delete your whole Google account from your phone. Instead, just go to Settings>Apps>Gmail and disable it.
    03-07-19 01:43 PM
    Thank you. I did what you said and I no longer see Gmail as an app on one of the home pages. Now I will just get my email in the Hub and not on the phone, correct?
    03-07-19 02:08 PM
    Thank you. I did what you said and I no longer see Gmail as an app on one of the home pages. Now I will just get my email in the Hub and not on the phone, correct?
    That is correct. You'll only get emails in the Hub now.
    03-07-19 02:23 PM
    Also a new Key2 LE user. I got the black 32GB, single sim version.
    Sadly there was no blue option from my phone provider (koodo) so black it is!
    I'm coming from a Priv and the past 3 phones I've had have actually BB's.

I wrote an initial thoughts post comparing the 2. Overall it's good, but not night and day like some people are commenting.
    03-10-19 01:37 PM
    Sir, I'm a fellow blackberry fan. does the Key2 Le Support OTG and Reverse Charging.
    I usually need to use an external hard disk.
    03-19-19 04:55 AM
    Got my Key2...yay...
    03-22-19 06:31 PM
    got mine, v happy just epic amount to do as trying to amalgamate both my previous phones (Q10's) into this one device!
    04-03-19 08:36 AM
    Well I certainly didn't expect to be in this situation but I'm suddenly the owner of the Key2 LE. Got it for the gf but she can't stand the keyboard and I tried it and fell in love. It's a bit small (I'm used to the Passport physical keyboard) but to me this is the best implementation of the small keyboard I have ever experienced.

I'm coming from a Nokia 7 Plus which is a great phone, nothing wrong with it but the functionality of the Key2 LE has it beat in almost every way expect of course screen size and quality. But I don't really play games or watch videos on my phone...so it doesn't make sense for me to have this huge phone with such a beautiful screen.

Well I'm back...now I'm thinking of how to get a hold of the red LE...they're sold out everywhere.
    the_boon likes this.
    04-06-19 08:46 AM
    Well I certainly didn't expect to be in this situation but I'm suddenly the owner of the Key2 LE. Got it for the gf but she can't stand the keyboard and I tried it and fell in love. It's a bit small (I'm used to the Passport physical keyboard) but to me this is the best implementation of the small keyboard I have ever experienced.

I'm coming from a Nokia 7 Plus which is a great phone, nothing wrong with it but the functionality of the Key2 LE has it beat in almost every way expect of course screen size and quality. But I don't really play games or watch videos on my phone...so it doesn't make sense for me to have this huge phone with such a beautiful screen.

Well I'm back...now I'm thinking of how to get a hold of the red LE...they're sold out everywhere.
    I guess one (wo)man's trash is another man's treasure...

Enjoy your LE ! It's my fav BBMo device
    04-07-19 08:24 PM
    It's amazing. I find the internet slightly patchy but maybe because I got the international version. The kb is actually really good...didn't even expect it to be this good..might even prefer it over the Passport.
    04-10-19 09:06 PM
    I just received my KEY2 LE Dual SIM BBB100-5 yesterday. Bought it open box from Amazon's Warehouse Deals for only $264 USD. It was described as in "Very Good" condition but it looks brand new (only the original box missing). Everything works just right so far... fingers crossed.
    I think it's a little easier to hold and use than the KEY1, being that it's a bit lighter and slimmer, but I'm going to put a case on it though to keep it protected.
    05-23-19 07:50 AM
    After trying to wait out the Verizon Key2/ possible Key3 launch, I finally upgraded my PRIV and got a the Atomic LE from BestBuy.
    Picked up a CDMA-less SIM from Verizon corporate store and everything worked immediately.
    I was not expecting everything to be as smooth as it was, yet here we are.
    The LE is quite a pleasant surprise. It is much snappier and more solid than I expected. I do miss the touch keyboard for positioning the cursor and backspace shortcuts, but not as much as I thought I would.
    the_boon likes this.
    07-02-19 10:49 AM
    After trying to wait out the Verizon Key2/ possible Key3 launch, I finally upgraded my PRIV and got a the Atomic LE from BestBuy.
    Picked up a CDMA-less SIM from Verizon corporate store and everything worked immediately.
    I was not expecting everything to be as smooth as it was, yet here we are.
    The LE is quite a pleasant surprise. It is much snappier and more solid than I expected. I do miss the touch keyboard for positioning the cursor and backspace shortcuts, but not as much as I thought I would.
    I bet you like the performance and battery life of the LE compared to the Priv (Even though the Priv's battery is 350 - 400mAh bigger!)

But you probably miss the Priv's AMOLED display
    07-02-19 11:06 AM
    I bet you like the performance and battery life of the LE compared to the Priv (Even though the Priv's battery is 350 - 400mAh bigger!)

But you probably miss the Priv's AMOLED display
    Oh yeah, battery life is a huge upgrade, especially since the PRIV had a 3 year old battery. I do miss the AMOLED, but this IPS screen is certainly acceptable.
    And, I know the LE isn't supposed to have a great camera, but it is certainly good enough for what I use it for, and way better than the performance of the PRIV camera. (I found that I was using video more often on the PRIV due to the unpredictable shutter timing.)
    07-02-19 11:12 AM
115 ... 345