Since my first smartphone in 2009, have had BlackBerry's whole time minus 9 months....currently have k2le,got last fall....after that (hopefully lasts 3+ yrs) then what ?? I detest non physical keyboards.....guess I will cross that bridge when it comes....
    02-24-20 04:44 PM
    .....guess I will cross that bridge when it comes....
    Seems you answered your own question.
    02-24-20 05:00 PM
    People have been asking your question after Passport, Priv, etc, thinking it is the last ever BlackBerry.

BlackBerry is currently looking for a hardware partner; and new BlackBerry phone may or may not come out.

in the meantime, our TCL BlackBerry phones are working well enough, so we can keep using them for a while.
    02-25-20 11:22 AM
    Just keep an eye on any new keyboard phones that may come from anyone else.

For now, a KEYOne/KEY2/LE should keep you going for a few more years
    02-25-20 11:48 AM
    People have been asking your question after Passport, Priv, etc, thinking it is the last ever BlackBerry.

BlackBerry is currently looking for a hardware partner; and new BlackBerry phone may or may not come out.

in the meantime, our TCL BlackBerry phones are working well enough, so we can keep using them for a while.
    BlackBerry is not looking for a hardware partner. They are looking for somebody to license the brand.
    02-26-20 03:21 AM
    BlackBerry is not looking for a hardware partner. They are looking for somebody to license the brand.
    Samsung did make a attempt at their own Hub.
    Apple need something similar.
    LG has been sniffing around a hub like feature.
    And then there is the Huawei phone.
    But the strength will go to the phones that are not made in China.
    Plus a version for China
    02-26-20 03:32 AM
    I also have an LE and will just keep using it. I like the keyboard, call quality, and the access to apps so why not keep using it? Just because a device is EOL doesn' necessarily mean that it all of a sudden will stop working. I still have a BlackBerry Classic that I will use from time to time. As long as the device does what you need it to do, then keep using it.
    02-29-20 12:04 PM
    I wouldn't stop using my keyboard as long as it works. Maybe by the time it needs replacement there will be a BlackBerry Resurrection ... COULD HAPPEN ...
    02-29-20 12:49 PM