Can someone explain what's happening here , my blackberry priv had notifications showing for apps I gave permissions to and websites as annoying as some of the notifications are I quite liked looking at them as I had accepted their notifications invite which showed as a pop up , the notifications icon were all aligned up at the top of the notifications strip

I now have the key2 Le and I no longer get the notifications I used to get on my priv , I've checked all the app settings which are all on , I adjust a few from amazon and eBay and every so often from BBC news nothing from goggle news . do I have to mess with a Google Chrome setting to get these notifications to appear on my key2 LE. ?
    05-19-20 02:15 PM
    Can someone explain what's happening here , my blackberry priv had notifications showing for apps I gave permissions to and websites as annoying as some of the notifications are I quite liked looking at them as I had accepted their notifications invite which showed as a pop up , the notifications icon were all aligned up at the top of the notifications strip

I now have the key2 Le and I no longer get the notifications I used to get on my priv , I've checked all the app settings which are all on , I adjust a few from amazon and eBay and every so often from BBC news nothing from goggle news . do I have to mess with a Google Chrome setting to get these notifications to appear on my key2 LE. ?
    I'd suggest going into the Google News app and scouting around in the settings a bit...
    ynak likes this.
    05-19-20 05:20 PM