What is the latest patch for BBE100-4 -pushed by BBMo, or available otherwise? I have been on ABX563 since my purchase in January. Also, what exactly is a prd number, where can I locate it on my device? Finally, would a manual update entail a complete reset where I have to restore everything from backups? I am data roaming in Europe w/ my AT&T in SIM2, local phone service in SIM1. Feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you. Matt.
    Last edited by TheGraduate; 05-07-20 at 05:23 AM.
    05-07-20 04:29 AM
    What is the latest patch for BBE100-4 -pushed by BBMo, or available otherwise? I have been on ABX563 since my purchase in January. Also, what exactly is a prd number, where can I locate it on my device? Finally, would a manual update entail a complete reset where I have to restore everything from backups? I am data roaming in Europe w/ my AT&T in SIM2, local phone service in SIM1. Feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you. Matt.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354

Type *#837837# into the phone dialer to obtain your PRD.

You can use an autoloader without wiping.
    Gray likes this.
    05-07-20 07:05 AM
    If you bought it in Jan.... shouldn't be expecting more than a couple of updates before they end this summer.
    05-07-20 07:17 AM
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354

Type *#837837# into the phone dialer to obtain your PRD.

You can use an autoloader without wiping.
    Hey Conite, thank you for the quick response. Is your patch link good for my below prd?
    Attached Thumbnails No update patches since ABX563-31196.jpg  
    Last edited by TheGraduate; 05-07-20 at 10:28 AM.
    05-07-20 07:34 AM
    If you bought it in Jan.... shouldn't be expecting more than a couple of updates before they end this summer.
    Yes, and a few more updates is likely too optimistic at this point. Thanks and stay safe.
    05-07-20 07:36 AM
    Yes, and a few more updates is likely too optimistic at this point. Thanks and stay safe.
    They provided one already (to some markets), I'd "kinda" expect another before the end.
    05-07-20 07:54 AM
    Hey Conite, thank you for the quick response. Is your patch link good for my below prd?
    Yes. Autoloader will work.
    05-07-20 10:14 AM
    Ok, thanks again.
    05-07-20 10:29 AM
    Yes. Autoloader will work.
    Conite - Do you have a newer link for the most recent Key2 LE autoloaders, possibly also including the one released last week? Which one to use in order to not reset my K2? Is it true that in order to install I will have to temporarily remove any access restrictions, such as fingerprint and pin? I still have not updated from ABX563 for fear of bricking or resetting everything, can't understand why I am not getting any OTA updates... my device was purchased thru a legit dealer in Turkey. Thank you.
    10-16-20 10:35 AM
    Conite - Do you have a newer link for the most recent Key2 LE autoloaders, possibly also including the one released last week? Which one to use in order to not reset my K2? Is it true that in order to install I will have to temporarily remove any access restrictions, such as fingerprint and pin? I still have not updated from ABX563 for fear of bricking or resetting everything, can't understand why I am not getting any OTA updates... my device was purchased thru a legit dealer in Turkey. Thank you.
    We don't have enough yet to make an autoloader for the Sep patch. But here is a link to the July patch:

/blackberry-key2-le-f474/key2-le-acq890-autoloader-july-2020-patch-1186381/

And yes, you will need to remove your device password prior to running the no-wipe autoloader.
    10-16-20 10:41 AM
    Do you recommend running it from the internal, or SD card storage?
    10-16-20 11:57 AM
    Do you recommend running it from the internal, or SD card storage?
    It's run from a PC.
    10-16-20 12:03 PM
    Oh, ok... I must have missed that detail

Thank you...
    10-16-20 12:14 PM
    So, all the unzipped files on the PC HD, and the K2 pin removed and connected by USB? Will simply running the bat file from the PC allow it to locate and connect to the K2 to do it's thing?
    10-16-20 12:20 PM
    So, all the unzipped files on the PC HD, and the K2 pin removed and connected by USB? Will simply running the bat file from the PC allow it to locate and connect to the K2 to do it's thing?
    You have to have your phone at the bootloader screen first. From off, hold the power button until it vibrates, then quickly move to hold down the volume down button.

You also need the USB driver installed on your PC first:

https://mega.nz/file/YVI0VKpR#38iPAM...Q2t1X-Ro2M82WI
    10-16-20 12:27 PM
    You have to have your phone at the bootloader screen first. From off, hold the power button until it vibrates, then quickly move to hold down the volume down button.

You also need the USB driver installed on your PC first:

https://mega.nz/file/YVI0VKpR#38iPAM...Q2t1X-Ro2M82WI
    Sorry to keep bugging you but... I believe I followed your instructions, and finally when I ran the ACQ890 flashallnowipe.bat file as admin I received the below response... not sure what to make of it. Driver installed on PC, security pin selected as None, K2 in Fastboot mode, and the two connected by usb-c. As mentioned previously I presently have ABX568, PRD-65004-081.
    Attached Thumbnails No update patches since ABX563-snip20201017_6.png  
    10-17-20 05:15 AM
    Sorry to keep bugging you but... I believe I followed your instructions, and finally when I ran the ACQ890 flashallnowipe.bat file as admin I received the below response... not sure what to make of it. Driver installed on PC, security pin selected as None, K2 in Fastboot mode, and the two connected by usb-c. As mentioned previously I presently have ABX568, PRD-65004-081.
    You seem to have a connection problem. Try another cable and port.
    10-17-20 07:26 AM
    Deleted
    11-03-20 08:26 AM
    You seem to have a connection problem. Try another cable and port.
    ACQ890 successfully installed... many thanks.

I was hoping that this update would resolve my inability to auto connect to my saved 5ghz wi-fi... the problem continues. I have to temporarily switch to airplane mode, and turn on wi-fi only for auto connect. Once wi-fi connects I then undo the airplane mode and wi-fi will remain connected, until I am physically separated from the signal and need to connect again. I have deleted all saved networks and only have the 5ghz network saved. The name is similar but not the same as my 2.4. Is this a known issue?
    11-03-20 08:31 AM

I was hoping that this update would resolve my inability to auto connect to my saved 5ghz wi-fi... the problem continues. I have to temporarily switch to airplane mode, and turn on wi-fi only for auto connect. Once wi-fi connects I then undo the airplane mode and wi-fi will remain connected, until I am physically separated from the signal and need to connect again. I have deleted all saved networks and only have the 5ghz network saved. The name is similar but not the same as my 2.4. Is this a known issue?
    Usually, ISPs will use a similar default name for 2.4 and 5 ghz bands with just enough difference to distinguish.
    11-03-20 08:44 AM

Honestly, unless you are always right beside your router, you're better off on 2.4 anyway, as it has much better range.

But you can try narrowing your channel width, and trying different channels.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    11-03-20 08:48 AM
    Which ISP are you with? Cable based? Preconfigured router? If so, they have a "dual band steering" setting that can confuse devices. I disable that and it seems to make both bands much stronger and more reliable.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-20 03:07 PM
    I have fiber service, with StrongVPN, and use my own Nighthawk (R7000) wireless router which I program myself. The issue has somewhat resolved itself after I changed the name of the 5 band as it was too similar to the 2.4.
    Last edited by TheGraduate; 11-17-20 at 03:17 PM.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    11-17-20 11:36 AM