A few minutes ago, i received a notification on my KEY2 LE that read "New system app available. Lookin" (like that, without the g". I clicked on it and it took me to System Updates, but it says my system is up to date.

So, is a new app really coming? Or was it just a random glitch and it meant it was "lookin" for updates?
    12-05-19 11:20 AM
    Probably just the new lookin supervirus
    12-05-19 03:32 PM
    A few minutes ago, i received a notification on my KEY2 LE that read "New system app available. Lookin" (like that, without the g". I clicked on it and it took me to System Updates, but it says my system is up to date.

So, is a new app really coming? Or was it just a random glitch and it meant it was "lookin" for updates?
    Just a new automatic update looking to update itself. Not worded correctly in English yet, but it was added to the last update as part of the automatic process.
    12-07-19 05:05 AM

Same happened to me but on the Motion also.

Any experts that can jump in?
    12-07-19 09:47 AM
    Just a new automatic update looking to update itself. Not worded correctly in English yet, but it was added to the last update as part of the automatic process.
    Bummer... I got all excited when I saw the notification.
    12-08-19 01:49 AM