Relationship started degrading back in April/May of this year. I bought the AT&T KEYone in January with understanding WFC and VoLTE supported on carrier version. AT&T does not support enhanced calling features on non-carrier devices except iPhone. I've bought every AT&T BlackBerry since approximately 2004. I've purchased the Z30, Leap and DTEK factory unlocked. Each of those did not operate as well as carrier devices and there was no carrier version.

I live in a slight dip in geography compared to neighbors. My signal is strong when I stand on rear bumper of my Excursion or wife's Expedition. Since this wasn't practical, AT&T provided a Femto minitower to allow service inside my residence.

I lost Femto power and couldn't turn on WFC. It was then explained that even AT&T KEYone isn't WFC supported. That was problem and Femto no longer sold by AT&T. Still VoLTE helped with coverage issues. With Oreo update, AT&T KEYone no longer supports VoLTE anymore. Luckily, AT&T was able to send me Femto warranty replacement but Femto support is due to end sometime in 2019 and I will have to use AT&T WFC supported device.

Recently, it's become disclosed that not all OEM carrier sold devices will be supported in the future so this isn't limited to BBMo/TCL and will apply to other Android OEMs. It may possibly extend to particular OEM premiums models only being supported. Store manager explained only Flagship level from OEM may have enhanced calling features.
    So, when are you moving to a higher altitude location?
    10-11-18 10:00 AM
    I think he would rather just deal with an AT&T carrier device instead, much more cost effective than moving.
    10-11-18 10:22 AM
    I’m moving office to neighbors tree fort.....
    10-11-18 02:49 PM
    I think he would rather just deal with an AT&T carrier device instead, much more cost effective than moving.
    CrackBerry will loan me the money for a move. They do that for everybody... right???????
    10-11-18 02:51 PM
    I finally saw a Key2 LE Display in Bestbuy in Charlottesville, VA. Whoever put it out did a lousy job. It was under a Verizon sign and it was a Key2 LE with a Key 2 price! I took a picture but really don’t know how to post the picture!
    10-13-18 05:35 PM
    I finally saw a Key2 LE Display in Bestbuy in Charlottesville, VA. Whoever put it out did a lousy job. It was under a Verizon sign and it was a Key2 LE with a Key 2 price! I took a picture but really don’t know how to post the picture!
    Are they serious? I would have told the manager about this BS.
    KEY2 LE on display with a $649 price tag?? Smh

To post a photo here, while typing a comment, hit the square under the "Photos, Files" at the bottom and then hit "Gallery" and then the three dots at the top and hit "Using system gallery" and find your photo
    10-14-18 02:47 AM
    Sorry about getting back late on this! I told the associate and he certainly agreed the it was the wrong price!
    Last edited by artwest50; 10-14-18 at 06:22 AM.
    10-14-18 05:58 AM
    CrackBerry will loan me the money for a move. They do that for everybody... right???????
    Good option. Love it or List it !
    10-14-18 06:08 AM
    I'm having a hard time with trying to send a picture! I don't seem to find the gallery interface that you mentioned!
    10-14-18 06:16 AM
    Are they serious? I would have told the manager about this BS.
    KEY2 LE on display with a $649 price tag?? Smh

To post a photo here, while typing a comment, hit the square under the "Photos, Files" at the bottom and then hit "Gallery" and then the three dots at the top and hit "Using system gallery" and find your photo
    I don't see any of that on my Samsung!
    Attached Thumbnails New KEY2 LE on display at Best Buy-9797.jpg  
    10-14-18 06:25 AM
    kinda twisted around, but I got it to you!
    10-14-18 06:26 AM
    kinda twisted around, but I got it to you!
    I think this app likes to rotate photos for some reason.

I wonder if they're gonna quickly change that price label. $649 ain't gonna catch people's interest anywhere near $449
    10-14-18 06:43 AM
    I'll get back over today and see if the price was corrected
    the_boon likes this.
    10-14-18 06:48 AM
    I think this app likes to rotate photos for some reason.

I wonder if they're gonna quickly change that price label. $649 ain't gonna catch people's interest anywhere near $449
    I went there today and sure enough, the price was not changed! I talked with the Manager and she changed it to $449 and she also changed the sign to read “Key 2 LE” instead of “Key2 4G LTE”
    Tried typing on it, but I think it’ll take me a while to get used to it!
    10-14-18 04:31 PM
    Wish I could find one on display in the Midwest.
    10-14-18 04:56 PM
    If anyone in the Edmonton Canada area is interested there is a working LE and Key 2 at the Bell shop in the St Albert mall.

Kind of funny as the LE was unplugged so I plugged it in and the LE needed a system update. Apparently not an item in big demand. The battery was at zero percent.
    portplayer likes this.
    10-14-18 07:16 PM
    Tried typing on it, but I think it’ll take me a while to get used to it!
    It's hard to get an idea of the typing experience when the device is attached to the anti-theft module, preventing you from getting a normal grip on it. At first I was skeptical also of getting it, but not even a couple weeks later I'm already flying on this thing
    10-15-18 02:24 AM
    I guess it all depends on how my muscle training goes!
    10-15-18 07:11 AM
    I'll get back over today and see if the price was corrected
    Nice find! What location is this? I cover CT for work and spend a good amount of time between Hartford-Danbury and Hartford-Stamford. I know I pass quite a few of 'em on the highways.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-18 07:52 AM
    Nice find! What location is this? I cover CT for work and spend a good amount of time between Hartford-Danbury and Hartford-Stamford. I know I pass quite a few of 'em on the highways.

Posted via CB10
    Well, like I said, Charlottesville, VA (Central Virginia)
    10-15-18 08:37 AM
    Connecticut
    Which location in CT?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-18 08:40 AM
    Well, like I said, Charlottesville, VA (Central Virginia)
    DOH! Sorry quoted wrong guy. Unfortunately I don't go to VA much, keep it northeast

Posted via CB10
    10-15-18 08:41 AM
    Manchester, CT near the Buckland Mall.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-18 09:39 AM
    I assume it's the same unlocked model that Amazon is selling in the US, that has Verizon in the title and in the listing. So some would expect it to work on Verizon.
    It doesn't work on Verizon ... unless you don't mind not receiving SMS text messages.
    10-16-18 11:54 AM
    Got to play with one at my local Best Buy in Westminster. Excellent keyboard but the slate color is ugly.
    10-23-18 03:30 PM
50 12