I stopped in the local Best Buy today and was pleasantly surprised they had a fully functional device on display - put my Q10 right next to it and keyboard spacing is near identical. The keyboard had a nice feel to it - just wished they had a version in stock that was Verizon compatible (IMEI didn’t show up as compatible on VZW).
    10-07-18 07:54 PM
    I stopped in the local Best Buy today and was pleasantly surprised they had a fully functional device on display - put my Q10 right next to it and keyboard spacing is near identical. The keyboard had a nice feel to it - just wished they had a version in stock that was Verizon compatible (IMEI didn’t show up as compatible on VZW).
    Do you really think a VZW Key2 LE exists? If one did exist, you’d find it available for sale on VZW and probably nowhere else.
    10-07-18 09:26 PM
    Well that's great news to know that they had one got for display purposes. Was the staff properly educated with the device? did you ask any questions? Or did you have to give them a quick 101 on the product?
    10-07-18 09:26 PM
    Surprisingly they were familiar with the phone and the features and they also commented that the keyboard was different than the KeyONE (non-capacitive). They didn't have any idea about VZW compatibility though - I guess I am going to have to wait and see

Posted via CB10
    10-07-18 09:30 PM
    Surprisingly they were familiar with the phone and the features and they also commented that the keyboard was different than the KeyONE (non-capacitive). They didn't have any idea about VZW compatibility though - I guess I am going to have to wait and see

Posted via CB10
    It's good to see familiarity with the device.
    10-07-18 10:49 PM
    Best Buy US or CAN?
    10-08-18 01:02 AM
    Best Buy US or CAN?
    US.
    bigedschukar likes this.
    10-08-18 06:31 AM
    Did they have any in stock at the store or was there just a display model?
    10-08-18 12:30 PM
    what about the K2?
    10-08-18 12:39 PM
    Do you really think a VZW Key2 LE exists? If one did exist, you’d find it available for sale on VZW and probably nowhere else.
    I assume it's the same unlocked model that Amazon is selling in the US, that has Verizon in the title and in the listing. So some would expect it to work on Verizon.
    10-08-18 01:53 PM
    I assume it's the same unlocked model that Amazon is selling in the US, that has Verizon in the title and in the listing. So some would expect it to work on Verizon.
    I don’t believe it’s whitelisted. Personal belief. Just feel it's a typo. Love for it to be wrong. If there’s no AT&T, I just don’t expect VZW on board.
    10-08-18 04:22 PM
    None in stock, just display (fully functioning).
    bigedschukar likes this.
    10-08-18 06:21 PM
    My Best Buy had the K1, never had the K2.
    10-08-18 06:24 PM
    What state?
    10-08-18 07:28 PM
    What state?
    Connecticut
    10-08-18 07:47 PM
    Connecticut
    Thanks. I haven't seen a BlackBerry in a Best Buy in years.
    10-08-18 08:41 PM
    My Best Buy had the K1, never had the K2.
    I second that, my Best Buy still has the KEYone on display. Illinois.
    10-08-18 10:34 PM
    I don’t believe it’s whitelisted. Personal belief. Just feel it's a typo. Love for it to be wrong. If there’s no AT&T, I just don’t expect VZW on board.
    BlackBerry Mobile insists it works on Verizon provided you buy the unlocked US variant from Amazon or Best Buy. Don't shoot the messenger lol.
    10-09-18 11:28 AM
    BlackBerry Mobile insists it works on Verizon provided you buy the unlocked US variant from Amazon or Best Buy. Don't shoot the messenger lol.
    That’s awesome if they’ve whitelisted on VZW. AT&T won’t even support the carrier locked KEYone so I hope the LE changes that and gets me a Key3 on AT&T. Switching carriers is not an option for coverage except for VZW regarding our family usage footprint. I don’t think I’m moving anytime soon.

Thanks for some clarification. I’ve always had at least one BB or BBMo device for myself. I’d like to continue trend.
    10-09-18 04:26 PM
    US.
    Whaaaaaattttt?!? That's awesome!
    Last edited by RonZed10; 10-10-18 at 01:36 AM.
    10-10-18 01:24 AM
    Thanks. I haven't seen a BlackBerry in a Best Buy in years.
    Same here. Last BlackBerry in Best Buy here in California was the PRIV.
    10-10-18 08:55 AM
    That’s awesome if they’ve whitelisted on VZW. AT&T won’t even support the carrier locked KEYone so I hope the LE changes that and gets me a Key3 on AT&T. Switching carriers is not an option for coverage except for VZW regarding our family usage footprint. I don’t think I’m moving anytime soon.

Thanks for some clarification. I’ve always had at least one BB or BBMo device for myself. I’d like to continue trend.
    I thought you were happy with AT&T and their support of your KeyOne? Has it changed recently?
    10-10-18 08:58 AM
    I thought you were happy with AT&T and their support of your KeyOne? Has it changed recently?
    Relationship started degrading back in April/May of this year. I bought the AT&T KEYone in January with understanding WFC and VoLTE supported on carrier version. AT&T does not support enhanced calling features on non-carrier devices except iPhone. I've bought every AT&T BlackBerry since approximately 2004. I've purchased the Z30, Leap and DTEK factory unlocked. Each of those did not operate as well as carrier devices and there was no carrier version.

I live in a slight dip in geography compared to neighbors. My signal is strong when I stand on rear bumper of my Excursion or wife's Expedition. Since this wasn't practical, AT&T provided a Femto minitower to allow service inside my residence.

I lost Femto power and couldn't turn on WFC. It was then explained that even AT&T KEYone isn't WFC supported. That was problem and Femto no longer sold by AT&T. Still VoLTE helped with coverage issues. With Oreo update, AT&T KEYone no longer supports VoLTE anymore. Luckily, AT&T was able to send me Femto warranty replacement but Femto support is due to end sometime in 2019 and I will have to use AT&T WFC supported device.

Recently, it's become disclosed that not all OEM carrier sold devices will be supported in the future so this isn't limited to BBMo/TCL and will apply to other Android OEMs. It may possibly extend to particular OEM premiums models only being supported. Store manager explained only Flagship level from OEM may have enhanced calling features.
    10-10-18 11:07 AM
    They have the Blackberry Key 2 LE in slate at display at the Best Buy here in Houston (Bunker-Hill and I-10). The label is for the Key2, but it is the LE on display.

Camera quality looked good while playing with it in the store (probably due to good lighting).
    10-10-18 11:31 AM
    Hey Dunt... you’re up in panhandle right? How’s everything?
    10-10-18 10:05 PM
50 12