Having a hard time getting the correct part number for a key2 LE to be used on verizon. I am under the impression it is BBE-100-5. Con some one confirm or get me the correct part number please. Thank you
    02-03-20 05:24 PM
    Having a hard time getting the correct part number for a key2 LE to be used on verizon. I am under the impression it is BBE-100-5. Con some one confirm or get me the correct part number please. Thank you
    That's the correct model, yes.
    02-03-20 05:30 PM
    thank you
    02-03-20 06:04 PM
    Looking to jump from my Classic to a LE, is there a specific place to pick one of these up for a good price?
    02-07-20 02:55 PM
    Looking to jump from my Classic to a LE, is there a specific place to pick one of these up for a good price?
    Its 400ish on Amazon. Not much available on Swappa.
    02-07-20 03:16 PM
    Thanks, pick a new one off of ebay. Excited to switch over.
    pkcable likes this.
    02-07-20 03:36 PM
    Well, keyboard is not what I hoped it to be. Classic until it dies!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-20 12:23 PM
    Well, keyboard is not what I hoped it to be. Classic until it dies!

Posted via CB10
    You have to do a clean break and you will absolutely adapt over time. You'll then go back to the Classic and think the same thing in reverse.
    02-15-20 01:16 PM
    You have to do a clean break and you will absolutely adapt over time. You'll then go back to the Classic and think the same thing in reverse.
    I gave it a month and I just switched back to my Q10, happily. Will keep Keyone when apps are needed but it's definitely my secondary phone now. Don't assume the user thinks like you in all cases.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-20 08:10 PM
    I gave it a month and I just switched back to my Q10, happily. Will keep Keyone when apps are needed but it's definitely my secondary phone now. Don't assume the user thinks like you in all cases.

Posted via CB10
    If you don’t need the apps then forcing adjustment to BBAndroid won’t ever make sense. If you ever reach the point needing app, then cold turkey switch takes a month or so.

All the various times I break out the BB10 hardware, the switch back is awkward but also makes zero sense because nothing is where it’s supposed to be.

No OS is really better than any other if the worst OS has the features you need that’s lacking elsewhere, you’ll become most proficient just because.
    02-15-20 09:34 PM