I've had my Key2 le for a week and a half now and now when I try to send a pic text it won't send cuz it's too large. It was sending pics no problem up till yesterday. Not sure what changed.
    10-25-18 10:23 PM
    Try sending it at a lower quality? Did you send the image at the original size when it did not go through ?
    10-26-18 03:35 AM
    I changed the quality of the pics. seemed OK at first, but now I can't even open the camera app. it just closes.
    11-08-18 03:28 PM
    I changed the quality of the pics. seemed OK at first, but now I can't even open the camera app. it just closes.
    Take the pic with the camera app first, and then when you want to send the image, search it in the sms app.
    Don't use the camera directly through the sms app.

Not sure if that makes sense lol
    11-09-18 03:46 AM
    I've had two similar messages on my Keyone. something going on?
    11-09-18 04:20 PM
    My camera app hasn't been opening up now. When I press the camera icon in order to open the camera app it acts like it wants to open but shuts down instead. The only way I can get it to work is if I press and hold the camera app for a few seconds till a window pops up asking if I want to take a manual pic, or a video, and one more option I can't remember. If I choose the manual picture option and take at least one pic, then close it, the next few times I try and open the camera app it opens properly. After a day or so it goes back to not working. I'm wondering if my memory card is suspect and possibly causing a glitch.
    11-11-18 07:24 AM
    My camera app hasn't been opening up now. When I press the camera icon in order to open the camera app it acts like it wants to open but shuts down instead. The only way I can get it to work is if I press and hold the camera app for a few seconds till a window pops up asking if I want to take a manual pic, or a video, and one more option I can't remember. If I choose the manual picture option and take at least one pic, then close it, the next few times I try and open the camera app it opens properly. After a day or so it goes back to not working. I'm wondering if my memory card is suspect and possibly causing a glitch.
    Go to app settings for SMS Messenger whichever one you are using force close and clear the cache file then go to app sttings camera, force close and clear the cache file.
    Exit settings open your SMS Messenger app first close it as normal then go to camera open it and close it as normal. Everything should now be working ok.
    11-11-18 08:03 AM
    Use force close, clear cache, then clear data. Exit settings, relaunch the camera application. Simple. It's a minor android issue. Also, MMS size limits are what your carrier imposes, not your device.

Typed on my blackberry classic with 10.3.3-latest on freedom mobile HSPA+
    11-19-18 07:11 PM