With all the problems we seem to be having and so may inconsistencies I thought it'd be a good idea to maybe post what stores we go to that resolve the issues with th LE. Maybe others live close by and can go to the same store to resolve their issues.
    11-20-18 06:14 PM
    I am in central Florida and south Florida. So if anyone in this area has gone to stores nearby I'd love to hear from you
    11-20-18 06:16 PM
    I just bought this phone yesterday so I have about 2 weeks to resolve this issue or return
    11-20-18 06:17 PM
    You need to go get a new SIM and then have them add CDMA-free feature on your account. Level 2 support will have to add this feature code.
    11-21-18 04:50 PM
    I may wind up returning the phone. Verizon line is my work number and they have it where if I make changes I need their permission. It sucks because I can put the sim in unlocked iphone and it works.
    11-21-18 05:00 PM
    My company phone is android, but I put the sim in an unlocked iphone and forwded all messages and calls to MY device which was a 7 plus. It was perfect cuz I didn't have to carry 2 phones. Using keytwo LE would've been great being able to use both Sims as well. My company is sending me a new sim so I'll see if that one works
    11-21-18 05:05 PM
    I just bought this phone yesterday so I have about 2 weeks to resolve this issue or return
    I'm in Central Florida too, let me know how you get along and where you went.
    11-22-18 12:38 PM
    I may wind up returning the phone. Verizon line is my work number and they have it where if I make changes I need their permission. It sucks because I can put the sim in unlocked iphone and it works.
    That's because many other devices still have legacy CDMA support. The OnePlus and the KEY² LE are first of a new breed that Verizon is still getting used to.

That said, it's very straightforward to activate when you get a rep that knows what they're doing.

This should not affect your work account at all. It's just a single SIM/device provisioning issue.
    11-22-18 12:47 PM
    That's because many other devices still have legacy CDMA support. The OnePlus and the KEY² LE are first of a new breed that Verizon is still getting used to.

That said, it's very straightforward to activate when you get a rep that knows what they're doing.

This should not affect your work account at all. It's just a single SIM/device provisioning issue.
    I should be getting my new sim card tomorrow. I'll give it a try
    11-22-18 01:01 PM