I have gotten a low memory warning on my K2LE. It has happened once a day over the past three days. When I checked memory, it showed 80% was being used. I rebooted the phone each time. I checked the memory and it dropped to 50% and showed normal. What can I do to make this problem go away?
    09-17-21 12:15 AM
    Seen the same on mine lately. It stopped after I installed a "memory cleaner" app.

I went for SD Maid (Pro) and since I run it occassionally the notification on low memory never showed up again.

Others here might have better solutions on hand, but this worked for me.
    09-17-21 01:25 AM
    I have gotten a low memory warning on my K2LE. It has happened once a day over the past three days. When I checked memory, it showed 80% was being used. I rebooted the phone each time. I checked the memory and it dropped to 50% and showed normal. What can I do to make this problem go away?
    Just disable the Power Center app
    Ben xfg likes this.
    09-17-21 06:50 AM
    thanks guys.
    09-18-21 02:00 PM
    Just disable the Power Center app
    Or just disable that particular notification. No need for the nuclear option.
    09-18-21 02:21 PM
    Or just disable that particular notification. No need for the nuclear option.
    If I disable the notification....am I just masking a problem? Is this just the end result of a phone that can not keep up with what I am doing now in days on it? Thinking about a pixle 4a to hold me over for bit. Can not see shelling out 1000.00+ for a new phone that I am not into.
    09-19-21 12:49 AM
    If I disable the notification....am I just masking a problem? Is this just the end result of a phone that can not keep up with what I am doing now in days on it? Thinking about a pixle 4a to hold me over for bit. Can not see shelling out 1000.00+ for a new phone that I am not into.
    The warning is a bit over zealous. In most cases that level of memory use isn't a problem.

But for security reasons, I'd grab a Pixel 5a and call it a day. That will last you 3 to 4 years.
    09-19-21 07:10 AM

That will last you 3 to 4 years.
    The battery and OLED won't lol
    09-19-21 07:48 AM
    The battery and OLED won't lol
    Sure it will. My son's Pixel 3 is now 3 years old, heavily used, and still going strong.
    09-19-21 09:03 AM
    You can buy a 5a as cheap or cheaper than 4a with better specs.
    09-19-21 09:18 AM
    Awesome. Good to know my le is not giving up yet. Thanks for all the input guys. I will check out the 5a.
    09-19-21 11:57 PM