I just got the Key2 KE, after using the Keyone in the past. I have it all set up, but cannot figure out how/where to change the colour of the notifications for email in the Hub. I have 2 email addresses set up on my phone. Sometimes the LED is blue and sometimes it’s red. I would like to change it so that both emails are blue, and missed call are red.
    I have looked in settings - both general settings, and specific settings without finding anything about the LED. I also downloaded Light Manager, but cannot figure out how to add a second email address, after my default one.
    Can you help??
    01-11-20 09:23 AM
    I just got the Key2 KE, after using the Keyone in the past. I have it all set up, but cannot figure out how/where to change the colour of the notifications for email in the Hub. I have 2 email addresses set up on my phone. Sometimes the LED is blue and sometimes it’s red. I would like to change it so that both emails are blue, and missed call are red.
    I have looked in settings - both general settings, and specific settings without finding anything about the LED. I also downloaded Light Manager, but cannot figure out how to add a second email address, after my default one.
    Can you help??
    In the inbox as far as I remember when you open it click on the cog top right corner and scroll down to manage accounts, choose which account you want and you will see the account colour.
    The colours on my K2 for my notifications don't always work correctly like a real blackberry.
    Hope you have better luck.

Posted via my beautiful priv
    01-11-20 10:24 AM
    Oops I think I got my above post wrong; -(
    That's the account colour for the inbox not the led colour. I think the led colour needs to be set when first setting up the account in the hub. Sorry.

Posted via my beautiful priv
    01-11-20 11:08 AM
    Correct, if you want to change the LED color of an individual email account in the Hub, you have to delete it and recreate it. Then the option to set the color is part of the setup for the account.

I don't think there is an option for missed calls, unless the Light Manager app has that option.
    falbo likes this.
    01-11-20 11:58 AM
    Terrific! That worked. Thanks so much
    01-11-20 06:06 PM