I have not seen a lot being talked about the dual sim capabilities on the LE. Due to my current circumstances I travel between US and Canada a lot and it has made financial sense for me to have 2 phones. I got tired of carrying around two phones and decided to get the LE. So far I have no regrets.

Setting up the dual sim is easy. Once both are inserted you are prompted to select which one to use as the main one. LE Dual sim usage-dual-1.jpg

I was able to give simple names to both sim.

The best thing I like so far is the app cloner.
    LE Dual sim usage-dual-2.jpg

I have whatsapp for both numbers up and running without issues, except for groups I am in on both numbers, it gets a bit confusing

I abhor social media so I do not have any of those apps installed. So far I have been using the LE without any lags or issues.

If anyone has any questions about the dual sim capabilities I can do my best to test and answer.
    the_boon likes this.
    11-27-18 10:12 PM
    I have not seen a lot being talked about the dual sim capabilities on the LE. Due to my current circumstances I travel between US and Canada a lot and it has made financial sense for me to have 2 phones. I got tired of carrying around two phones and decided to get the LE. So far I have no regrets.

Setting up the dual sim is easy. Once both are inserted you are prompted to select which one to use as the main one. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dual 1.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	441515

I was able to give simple names to both sim.

The best thing I like so far is the app cloner.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dual 2.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	441516

I have whatsapp for both numbers up and running without issues, except for groups I am in on both numbers, it gets a bit confusing

I abhor social media so I do not have any of those apps installed. So far I have been using the LE without any lags or issues.

If anyone has any questions about the dual sim capabilities I can do my best to test and answer.
    How's the battery life with two sims in the phone ?
    11-28-18 03:52 AM
    I have the dual sim key2. when two sim cards are in I feel the battery drains faster. that's why sometimes I use my iPhone x and key2 for a week or so. Then I put both sims in key2 when I notice it drains faster, I take the sim back to the iPhone x
    11-28-18 04:10 AM
    I have the dual sim key2. when two sim cards are in I feel the battery drains faster. that's why sometimes I use my iPhone x and key2 for a week or so. Then I put both sims in key2 when I notice it drains faster, I take the sim back to the iPhone x
    I'm looking at getting an atomic red , which is only in the dual sim version in the EU so far.
    I can't see any logical reason for there being more than a minimal difference in battery use between the dual and non-dual.
    A question:
    Are both SIMs always activated? That is, can you get calls on either card all the time?
    What happens when two calls come in together?!!

Thanks
    11-29-18 06:23 AM
    Both sims are activated at all times, can get a call on either sim card at anytime. If you get a call on both sim at the same time, one goes to voicemail, depending on which one you have set as preferred sim for receiving calls.
    11-29-18 08:23 AM
    Both sims are activated at all times, can get a call on either sim card at anytime. If you get a call on both sim at the same time, one goes to voicemail, depending on which one you have set as preferred sim for receiving calls.
    Very clear! Thanks!
    11-29-18 09:19 AM