Yep still available here @ Best Buy in California. Slate and Champagne. 249 with activation. 299 without. The Wal-Mart inventory @ here is sold out.
    So true, I'm in southern California and that's what I see.
    11-06-19 12:49 AM
    $299 is insanely cheap for a brand new LE from an official retailer
    11-06-19 10:13 PM
    I looked online - it’s down to $109 at Walmart. I can’t find one within 200 miles of my house ......
    11-07-19 05:47 AM
    I looked online - it’s down to $109 at Walmart. I can’t find one within 200 miles of my house ......
    Something doesn't sound right. Their website allows third party retail sources. Caveat emptor!!!!!
    11-07-19 06:38 AM
    Something doesn't sound right. Their website allows third party retail sources. Caveat emptor!!!!!
    Clearly says it’s sold by Walmart and they do not ship - you have to go to the store. Found a display model about 100 miles away and called the store - they said they do not sell the display model .....

Looks like Best Buy it is ....
    11-07-19 07:06 AM
    Same for me in Orlando has one display and doesn’t sell floor model. Oh well. For $109 I’d buy one just because if legit.
    11-07-19 09:21 AM
    $109 is such a steal... but even the current price of $249 / $299 of Best Buy is amazing. I can't help but think they would have moved more units if it had launched at that price.
    But it's more the KEY2 that felt overpriced more so than the LE.
    The KEY2 really should have been at $549.
    phuoc likes this.
    11-07-19 10:03 AM
    $109 is such a steal... but even the current price of $249 / $299 of Best Buy is amazing. I can't help but think they would have moved more units if it had launched at that price.
    Costs and projected sales volume led to pricing levels. BBMo set the wholesale price based on carrier and retailer profit level expectations.
    11-07-19 01:22 PM
    Without carrier support I think the Key2 should have been priced even less. Nobody with a flagship Samsung or Apple here in US pay remotely close to 549 let alone 649 with for a new device with their trade ins. 400-500 with a 100-150 trade in on KeyOne. Launching a new device with a lessor Camera was unacceptable. And the later KeyOne variants are so good and stable that who needed to after one year? Maybe the KeyOne should have been a multi year device with 3 OS versions and 4 years security patches? One could wish...
    phuoc likes this.
    11-07-19 05:46 PM
    Without carrier support I think the Key2 should have been priced even less. Nobody with a flagship Samsung or Apple here in US pay remotely close to 549 let alone 649 with for a new device with their trade ins. 400-500 with a 100-150 trade in on KeyOne. Launching a new device with a lessor Camera was unacceptable. And the later KeyOne variants are so good and stable that who needed to after one year? Maybe the KeyOne should have been a multi year device with 3 OS versions and 4 years security patches? One could wish...
    All of that would just increase the losses. That sounds like BB10 and that just represents epic failure..

Android One would have been desirable but that eliminates BBAndroid security. iOS picked up the BB10 mantle in this regard.
    11-07-19 08:25 PM
    All of that would just increase the losses. That sounds like BB10 and that just represents epic failure..

Android One would have been desirable but that eliminates BBAndroid security. iOS picked up the BB10 mantle in this regard.
    I agree Apple is definitely trying to pick up the mantle. Admitting people were listening in on Siri was not so reassuring. However I am not a fan of any of the "assistants". I simply don't use them.
    11-10-19 11:25 AM
    I agree Apple is definitely trying to pick up the mantle. Admitting people were listening in on Siri was not so reassuring. However I am not a fan of any of the "assistants". I simply don't use them.
    In the cyber community we try to explain to businesses that they should just replace the word "smart" with the word "dangerous" when it comes to new technology. Any sensor that can monitor its environment and connect on the Internet is hackable and a threat. Period.

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    11-10-19 01:01 PM
    In this regard, I agree since I don’t even trust Alexa to keep her mouth shut if the cops show up looking for bodies. My kids have demonstrated how she refuses to be complicit when you ask her for help in hiding bodies.
    phuoc likes this.
    11-10-19 01:33 PM
    Quick update for anyone still looking to buy a Key2 LE. So I have owned 1 for a number of months as a replacement for my Classic and overall I really do like it. I actually bought 3 backups (in case my breaks and/or for parts) at a Walmart in Plattsburgh, NY about 3 weeks ago for $109 each, which is the current clearance price. I have seen scoured Dallas TX, San Diego CA, and Las Vegas NV (I was traveling to all of these areas) and I haven't been able to find any there. Dallas had none, San Diego had 2-3 but they were recently purchased, and Las Vegas had 1 but it was just sent back to Blackberry due to a supposed recall (see my separate thread about that).

That being said, I am letting everyone here know as a PSA that Walmart does have a few left here and there for $109 + tax. Not all stores have the same pricing but, at this point, most I have seen have been at the $109 price level. Pretty nuts!

BTW, I am guessing this will be the last BB ever made (just my own opinion) so I was trying to stock up so I could use them for a few years. I am glad I got 3 of them but I would have love to have bought 1-2 more at that price for parts and as backups - oh well!

BTW, you literally have to check inventory by Zip Code - very frustrating. It took me hours to check the cities I mentioned. So it's a lot of effort to track one down but if you're lucky you will find one (although with this supposed recall it's possible Walmart has now sent all of the remaining units back).
    William Smith40 likes this.
    11-29-19 07:41 PM
    Quick update for anyone still looking to buy a Key2 LE. So I have owned 1 for a number of months as a replacement for my Classic and overall I really do like it. I actually bought 3 backups (in case my breaks and/or for parts) at a Walmart in Plattsburgh, NY about 3 weeks ago for $109 each, which is the current clearance price. I have seen scoured Dallas TX, San Diego CA, and Las Vegas NV (I was traveling to all of these areas) and I haven't been able to find any there. Dallas had none, San Diego had 2-3 but they were recently purchased, and Las Vegas had 1 but it was just sent back to Blackberry due to a supposed recall (see my separate thread about that).

That being said, I am letting everyone here know as a PSA that Walmart does have a few left here and there for $109 + tax. Not all stores have the same pricing but, at this point, most I have seen have been at the $109 price level. Pretty nuts!

BTW, I am guessing this will be the last BB ever made (just my own opinion) so I was trying to stock up so I could use them for a few years. I am glad I got 3 of them but I would have love to have bought 1-2 more at that price for parts and as backups - oh well!

BTW, you literally have to check inventory by Zip Code - very frustrating. It took me hours to check the cities I mentioned. So it's a lot of effort to track one down but if you're lucky you will find one (although with this supposed recall it's possible Walmart has now sent all of the remaining units back).
    When you get bored save me one.
    11-30-19 07:57 PM
    Launching a new device with a lessor Camera was unacceptable. And the later KeyOne variants are so good and stable that who needed to after one year?
    Agree on the camera. But to be fair, the K2 was not intended to be sold to people who just purchased a KeyOne. They needed to capture legacy users but when that failed to materialize it was game over for TCL.
    12-02-19 10:07 AM
    Agree on the camera. But to be fair, the K2 was not intended to be sold to people who just purchased a KeyOne. They needed to capture legacy users but when that failed to materialize it was game over for TCL.
    There are bound to be people that will some time in the future complain that there are no more BB's when those same people didn't buy them brand new from authorized retailers when BBMo still had a chance to succeed.

Either they'll get their fix with a KEY2/LE/Titan/Pro 1, or they'll just have to embrace the slab of glass and stop complaining that there are (almost) no PKB's.
    12-02-19 10:58 AM
    Got my LE at Wal-Mart for Verizon. They all gone now
    12-07-19 07:31 AM
    Got my LE at Wal-Mart for Verizon. They all gone now
    I’m assuming this replaces the busted “a” device in another thread...
    12-07-19 10:40 AM
44 12