Currently have a Keyone black ATT model. Really love the phone (minus spacebar sticking/loud). Is the 2LE an upgrade at all? Looking up posts and confused that some are saying no. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
    01-03-21 11:12 AM
    Currently have a Keyone black ATT model. Really love the phone (minus spacebar sticking/loud). Is the 2LE an upgrade at all? Looking up posts and confused that some are saying no. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Coming from the Space Black KEYᵒⁿᵉ it would definitely be considered an upgrade. More memory, faster SoC, and an extra year and a half of security patches (although they too end now). The keys are bigger on the keyboard, but you will lose the capacitive touch.
    ryankul and johnsliderbb like this.
    01-03-21 11:16 AM
    Coming from the Space Black KEYᵒⁿᵉ it would definitely be considered an upgrade. More memory, faster SoC, and an extra year and a half of security patches (although they too end now). The keys are bigger on the keyboard, but you will lose the capacitive touch.
    Ok thank you. Not so worried about capacitive touch so I may go for it.
    phuoc likes this.
    01-03-21 11:46 AM
    Ok thank you. Not so worried about capacitive touch so I may go for it.
    What's better on the KEYone:

-Capacitive keyboard

-Bigger battery by 500mAh

-Much better notification LED

-Definitely better camera

What's better on the KEY2 LE:

-More modern and refined design

-24g lighter

-Bigger, matte keyboard keys

-MUCH better calibrated LCD screen

-Much better vibration motor

-Better cellular reception

-More up to date with security updates

Pick based on what's more important for you
    01-03-21 03:58 PM
    Thanks. Yea, sounds like I'll prob end up getting it. Keep my KeyOne as backup in case OnWard Mobility bails and doesn't make a phone lol.
    01-03-21 04:39 PM
    I switched a year ago after cracking my KeyOne screen. I like the LE better overall. I miss the capacitive keyboard, but I like the bigger keys. battery life is good, camera is ok, I can't tell a difference. Go for it. Might be your last BlackBerry ever. Mind you, that's what I said when I got a Bold 9900 9 years ago. Then a Z10. Then a Passport. Then the KeyOne. Then the Key2LE. Still using the Bold as a Pandora player.
    tado261 likes this.
    01-05-21 11:20 PM
    I got a Keyone on release day in the usa. I got a Key2Le about 9 months ago. The Le is an upgrade and is still getting security updates. I use my KeyOne at night and my Le as my daily driver. On my keyone right now. love them both.
    the_boon and ynak@mail.ru like this.
    01-09-21 03:08 AM