Passport keyboard is made to use capacitive feature. Is very wide and harder to press, and physically waste more finger movement, so u have to use capacitive features and is a pleasure at all, but key2 le pkb is more compact and you can write really fast whiout any other help, and still relax and good feelings for fingers.
    11-01-18 09:14 AM
    Passport keyboard is made to use capacitive feature. Is very wide and harder to press, and physically waste more finger movement, so u have to use capacitive features and is a pleasure at all, but key2 le pkb is more compact and you can write really fast whiout any other help, and still relax and good feelings for fingers.
    I'm so much faster on my KEY2/LE than my PPSE. It's not even close
    phuoc likes this.
    11-01-18 09:43 AM
    I was blazing fast on my Passport, especially because of the capacitive keyboard and word predictions.

I now have the Motion and while I really like the device, I really miss that physical keyboard. But I'll probably sing this one out until the next generation KEY3 is here and keep my money in my pocket until then. Thanks for all the information guys!!!
    the_boon and Livermore like this.
    11-01-18 03:13 PM
    Ive tried both. I owned the key2 for a week and sold it. Did not like the phone at all from the clicky sounding space bar to the sharp corners. I bought a key2 LE two weeks ago and it's a completely different experience. As for the difference in the PKB there isn't much difference to be honest.
    I'm curious how are the two different practically? I have a key2 and haven't even seen the LE in store or in the wild.
    12-12-18 11:30 PM
    I'm curious how are the two different practically? I have a key2 and haven't even seen the LE in store or in the wild.
    Key 2LE are in stock and on the floor of most Best Buy's here in the US. I have yet to see a Key2 display anywhere. Never did see a KeyOne on display here in US either. It's great that Best Buy is stocking here in US now they just need to price them on the floor correctly. My local Best Buy has the LE listed as the Key 2 (of course misleading and incorrect) and has the price at 649. (Also misleading and incorrect)
    12-13-18 09:36 AM
    Key 2LE are in stock and on the floor of most Best Buy's here in the US. I have yet to see a Key2 display anywhere. Never did see a KeyOne on display here in US either. It's great that Best Buy is stocking here in US now they just need to price them on the floor correctly. My local Best Buy has the LE listed as the Key 2 (of course misleading and incorrect) and has the price at 649. (Also misleading and incorrect)
    Let me guess: you notified them of the error and they don’t care enough to change it lol
    Byrese likes this.
    12-13-18 01:11 PM
    I'm gonna go by soon and take a look at them. My store carried the Keyone last year but haven't carried the Key2 yet.
    12-13-18 01:17 PM
    Let me guess: you notified them of the error and they don’t care enough to change it lol
    Yep. Pisses me off. I have noted to them three times when in for various needs. They are probably tagging me as the crazy BlackBerry fellow. 😀
    Byrese likes this.
    12-13-18 06:01 PM
    Yep. Pisses me off. I have noted to them three times when in for various needs. They are probably tagging me as the crazy BlackBerry fellow.
    I mean, they do bother having the damn thing on display, so might as well correct the price tag and get more sales.

Shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes
    Byrese likes this.
    12-13-18 08:32 PM
    Never touched a Key2 yet.. I've owned the LE for two weeks. The phone blew away my expectations.

For some reason, I didn't really see the LE being an upgrade from my KeyOne. I was wrong. The phone is a lot better, and I love my KeyOne.

Since I switched the Verizon, the LE was my only hope. I wanted the Key2 more since capacitive keyboards is mandatory in a 2018 BlackBerry.. that was a huge hit with the LE..

But surprisingly, the capacitiveless of the LE hasn't hindered me. It's not as bad as I thought. I really do miss swiping to delete words and scrolling through pages.. but other then that the LE is a beast of a machine and I'm curious to see how the Key2 differs. But since Key2 isn't Verizon capable I might skip it and buy the Key Thrice.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-18 03:37 AM
    I must say... BBMobile is making the right decisions.

The release of the KeyOne and Key2(LE) has exploded the interest of the public back to BlackBerrys.

Never have I seen people talk about these phones and I've even seen a japanese girl in public with an all black Key2. Before the Key series I only have seen one BlackBerry in public and it was the Bold.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-18 03:39 AM

Never have I seen people talk about these phones and I've even seen a japanese girl in public with an all black Key2..

Posted via CB10
    The true barometer of success?

Posted via CB10
    12-14-18 09:17 AM
    The true barometer of success?

Posted via CB10
    Japanese girls? Yes.
    12-14-18 12:16 PM
38 12