I own a slate LE and it's my favorite blackberry of all time.

I want to one day own the Key2, I've yet to see one in real life and still curious on the differences between the LE and Key2.

as far as a Key3 LE, I wouldn't mind.
    With what upgrades in mind?
    10-21-19 06:49 PM
    I was just thinking a Key3le in a Key2 body with a le keyboard would that make any sense?
    10-24-19 05:51 PM
    I was just thinking a Key3le in a Key2 body with a le keyboard would that make any sense?
    Probably, TCL is penny pinching enough to pull off something like this
    10-24-19 07:35 PM
    Probably, TCL is penny pinching enough to pull off something like this
    Maybe if they had parts that needed to be used up, but it sounds like that was what the RED KEY2 was for.... and they seemed to have used up most those parts.
    10-25-19 08:00 AM
    Maybe if they had parts that needed to be used up, but it sounds like that was what the RED KEY2 was for.... and they seemed to have used up most those parts.
    Doesn't matter, the design and mold is already made. So even if they created another batch for the KEY3 it should cost less than a whole new design.

That's why making a Priv 2 from the existing design with everything exactly the same aside from a new processor and maybe a glass camera lens and better selfie cam should cost a fraction of what it would cost to design a new slider from scratch.

Also, Samsung probably did just that for the Note FE using remaining Note 7 casings.
    10-25-19 08:17 AM
    how about a slab phone like everyone else sells. good grief.
    11-01-19 07:01 PM
    I really hate to say it but anyone who is thinking a Key3 will be released at some point is likely wrong based on the very limited distribution and sales (at least in the US) of the Key2 and Key2 LE. Trust me - I truly wish this wasn't the case, as I don't want to have to give up my pkb in the future (I currently use the LE), but I am afraid that the Key2 series is likely going to be the last BB phone ever...
    phuoc and John Albert like this.
    11-02-19 09:20 PM
    Look at the new Razr hype for the last year and from what I read we will see one before the end of the year and probably only at verizon. With Kevin saying he thinks we will see a key 3 is far fetched as far as I am concerned. If they made a bold like device with all the up to date specs and camera it would sell like hot cakes. I know as a blackberry user it's my go to type of device I would drop the three devices I own and it would be my only device I would carry. The form factor is awesome and was loved by many for years. I still have my bold sitting in my drawer and lately looking to buy a classic.
    11-03-19 07:58 AM
    Kevin said he thinks there will be a key3?
    11-03-19 10:35 AM
    Kevin said he thinks there will be a key3?
    Most probably another Kevin....
    phuoc likes this.
    11-03-19 11:44 AM
    Look at the new Razr hype for the last year and from what I read we will see one before the end of the year and probably only at verizon. With Kevin saying he thinks we will see a key 3 is far fetched as far as I am concerned. If they made a bold like device with all the up to date specs and camera it would sell like hot cakes. I know as a blackberry user it's my go to type of device I would drop the three devices I own and it would be my only device I would carry. The form factor is awesome and was loved by many for years. I still have my bold sitting in my drawer and lately looking to buy a classic.
    How many hot cakes would that be?
    11-03-19 12:21 PM
    Crackberry Kevin said it in a video from his youtube page that was recently highlighted on Crackberry, however the video was over a year old.
    11-03-19 01:05 PM
    Crackberry Kevin said it in a video from his youtube page that was recently highlighted on Crackberry, however the video was over a year old.
    Thanks for the info.
    11-03-19 02:40 PM
    Hot cakes dang, now I'm hungry.
    11-03-19 02:41 PM
    Covered in BB syrup
    11-03-19 02:41 PM
    Covered in BB syrup
    Yea, baby!!!
    11-03-19 02:42 PM
    11-03-19 02:43 PM