I know a lot of people are looking forward to a new Key3 device, but how about an LE follow up. Will it be popular? What will the upgrades have to be to get people on board? Is it even worth making? The only reason I got an LE was because my silver key2 had that horrible sensitivity issue and wobbly spacebar. So I returned it and got an LE, however I recently gave the Key2 another shot in black this time and I'm much happier. The spacebar is good and the swipe gestures work so much better! Not perfect but usable compared to my original key2.

So now will anyone be looking forward to a new Key3 LE?
    10-11-19 04:41 PM
    10-11-19 06:06 PM
    Everyone's still waiting to see if their KEY2's (including LE) will endure two years worth of support, get Pie, and if there'll even be a KEY3, or any new BB device for that matter.
    10-11-19 08:35 PM
    I know a lot of people are looking forward to a new Key3 device, but how about an LE follow up. Will it be popular? What will the upgrades have to be to get people on board? Is it even worth making? The only reason I got an LE was because my silver key2 had that horrible sensitivity issue and wobbly spacebar. So I returned it and got an LE, however I recently gave the Key2 another shot in black this time and I'm much happier. The spacebar is good and the swipe gestures work so much better! Not perfect but usable compared to my original key2.

So now will anyone be looking forward to a new Key3 LE?
    CrackBerry members are looking forward to ANY BB licensed or branded hardware, software or from this point accessories or even clothing line.
    Byrese, phuoc and Tim-ANC like this.
    10-12-19 04:26 PM
    CrackBerry members are looking forward to ANY BB licensed or branded hardware, software or from this point accessories or even clothing line.
    That's hilarious!!!
    phuoc likes this.
    10-12-19 04:52 PM
    If I had to guess, I don't think TCL would bother with a KEY3 LE.
    phuoc likes this.
    10-12-19 08:20 PM
    If I had to guess, I don't think TCL would bother with a KEY3 LE.
    Yep. They're not even bothering with a Key 3.
    phuoc likes this.
    10-13-19 12:08 AM
    Yep. They're not even bothering with a Key 3.
    So sad but I think you guys are right.
    10-13-19 12:36 AM
    Not me anymore. There is no BB Key3 nor any other BB device coming. Nobody's is making them anymore. Simple as that. And even if they do there won't be enough ppl to buy them. Not many ppl still trust BB and their accomplices...
    Elky64, John Albert and phuoc like this.
    10-13-19 02:38 AM
    Not me anymore. There is no BB Key3 nor any other BB device coming. Nobody's is making them anymore. Simple as that. And even if they do there won't be enough ppl to buy them. Not many ppl still trust BB and their accomplices...
    If you need conspiracies and "accomplices " you mustn't forget TCL that actually makes the phones, has an agreement with Blackberry and adds the BlackBerry logo on the rubber back of the TCL devices.

An LE makes perfect sense as it seems to sell better and is more popular with carriers.
    10-13-19 01:18 PM
    If you need conspiracies and "accomplices " you mustn't forget TCL that actually makes the phones, has an agreement with Blackberry and adds the BlackBerry logo on the rubber back of the TCL devices.

An LE makes perfect sense as it seems to sell better and is more popular with carriers.
    It doesn’t make sense if they’re not making money.
    Not saying they are or aren’t but it’s not looking good.
    10-13-19 01:28 PM
    No recent BB has sold well enough (for carriers, TCL, or BB Ltd.) and it's a virtual certainty at this point that there won't be any more.
    10-13-19 01:38 PM
    No recent BB has sold well enough (for carriers, TCL, or BB Ltd.) and it's a virtual certainty at this point that there won't be any more.
    I agree. With a reported 100,000 units sold in the world this year, and no news of exciting new models for 2020, you'd have to be the most radical die-hard not to have some doubts at this stage.
    10-13-19 01:41 PM

At this point I'm not so sure TCL even knows they are supposed to be making BlackBerry's...

The brand was already in a hole when they took over and imo they just managed to dig a deeper hole over the course. Continual silence, and support that has become very spotty the further along we go, definitely isn't the way to resurrect a brand with a tainted past...

So imo another phone (LE or otherwise) ain't gonna be the saviour unless they also address the diminishing/diminished support end of things as well... Throwing out another device leaving those with present KEY2's/LE's in limbo in regards to future support just won't cut it.
    10-14-19 11:22 AM
    At this point I'm not so sure TCL even knows they are supposed to be making BlackBerry's...

The brand was already in a hole when they took over and imo they just managed to dig a deeper hole over the course. Continual silence, and support that has become very spotty the further along we go, definitely isn't the way to resurrect a brand with a tainted past...

So imo another phone (LE or otherwise) ain't gonna be the saviour unless they also address the diminishing/diminished support end of things as well... Throwing out another device leaving those with present KEY2's/LE's in limbo in regards to future support just won't cut it.
    I have to agree
    10-14-19 08:50 PM

What would a KEY3 LE would require people at BlackBerry and TCL to talk about "things"... I don't think either of them want to do that.
    10-15-19 03:16 PM
    I think we'll see a Key2 Le Black Edition before the Key3 Le .... But honestly, I think BlackBerry is done! They're so far behind the competition
    phuoc likes this.
    10-15-19 03:28 PM
    I think we'll see a Key2 Le Black Edition before the Key3 Le .... But honestly, I think BlackBerry is done! They're so far behind the competition
    For those of us who have been around BlackBerry and CrackBerry for sometime... *sarcasm alert* I've NEVER heard that be said before
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    10-15-19 03:31 PM
    there is no key3 device
    phuoc and John Albert like this.
    10-15-19 03:57 PM
    so please everyone forget the pipes dreams and hype over Jack sh1t. not seen a key 3 let alone a LE 😂😂😂 PMSL
    phuoc and John Albert like this.
    10-15-19 03:57 PM
    I'm going to enjoy my LE as long as I can because, I don't believe there will be a key3:-(
    10-15-19 05:07 PM
    I think we'll see a Key2 Le Black Edition before the Key3 Le ....
    I'd definitely buy a KEY2 LE Black Edition if it comes with an acceptable notification LED and silver frets since the Slate should have had them.
    Byrese and phuoc like this.
    10-16-19 10:13 AM
    so where is the cheapest place to a buy an LE for verizon ? i dont like the red. just the slate or black is fine.
    10-17-19 01:06 AM
    so where is the cheapest place to a buy an LE for verizon ? i dont like the red. just the slate or black is fine.
    If you really want it... you buy it from Verizon (there are ways for a consumer to get it).

GoTalk seems to have the most inventory right now.

Best Buy and Amazon (official Amazon, not 3rd party) might have a unit or two pop up from time to time... Best Buy has Atomic for $299 w/ activation - but that's the only color.
    phuoc likes this.
    10-17-19 07:51 AM
    I own a slate LE and it's my favorite blackberry of all time.

I want to one day own the Key2, I've yet to see one in real life and still curious on the differences between the LE and Key2.

as far as a Key3 LE, I wouldn't mind.
    10-20-19 12:25 PM
42 12