Hi all..I'll be in Florida next week for a vacation finally. I currently only ever had a Blackberry, currently on my 3rd Passport, love this phone and the OS. I am think of buying a KEY2 or the Key2LE while I am in Florida, as a replacement for my Passport, as it may be time to move on. I use my phone for calls, texts, and emails....I don't play games or watch movies on my phone, heck I haven't looked at anything on NetFlixs in over a year...way too busy!

So could I have anyone's and everyone's opinion on whether to get a Key2 or Key 2LE and why. I would only want a few apps on my phone like Weather, a good travel app for when I am away on business. I don't take many pics so I don't need an outsTanding camera, a good camera will suffice. Give me your opinion on the keyboard size and the space bar clicking issue I've heard about on the Key2.

One last thing I assume if I buy an Unlocked Key2 or Key2LE I'll be able to use it on Telus here in Canada. Is this correct??

Thanks All!
    02-26-19 02:48 PM
    KEY2 LE - Costs less, Smaller keyboard with no capacitive features, less clicky spacebar.
    KEY2 - Costs more, Bigger and capacitive keyboard, possibly clickier than you like spacebar. There's no way to tell until you get it.

Everything else based on your stated usage is 50/50. Can't really go wrong either way.

One last thing I assume if I buy an Unlocked Key2 or Key2LE I'll be able to use it on Telus here in Canada. Is this correct??
    Yes.
    Avenzuno, the_boon and elfabio80 like this.
    02-26-19 03:13 PM
    I got a reply from Bla1ze..woohoo. Thanks Bla1ze, I'll see if Best Buy in Florida has demo's so I can try them out.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    02-26-19 03:18 PM
    I got a reply from Bla1ze..woohoo. Thanks Bla1ze, I'll see if Best Buy in Florida has demo's so I can try them out.
    See if camera and gesture keyboard are not that important for you (K2 and LE take similar pictures), I'd go for dual sim 64 GB LE. It's much lighter in hand and performance wise not thaat different. Yes, feels cheaper, but if you carry your phone in a case, you won't notice it. The only weird thing about is notification diod, which lights on and off in not a perfectly fluent way, but that's not something worth spending those extra $ for K2.
    02-26-19 03:54 PM
    Best Buy will probably only have the LE on display, and it's possible that the label will show the KEY2's price.
    (At the register, you will obviously be charged LE price lol)
    They will probably have both in stock in the store though.
    02-26-19 05:27 PM
    Hi all..I'll be in Florida next week for a vacation finally. I currently only ever had a Blackberry, currently on my 3rd Passport, love this phone and the OS. I am think of buying a KEY2 or the Key2LE while I am in Florida, as a replacement for my Passport, as it may be time to move on. I use my phone for calls, texts, and emails....I don't play games or watch movies on my phone, heck I haven't looked at anything on NetFlixs in over a year...way too busy!

So could I have anyone's and everyone's opinion on whether to get a Key2 or Key 2LE and why. I would only want a few apps on my phone like Weather, a good travel app for when I am away on business. I don't take many pics so I don't need an outsTanding camera, a good camera will suffice. Give me your opinion on the keyboard size and the space bar clicking issue I've heard about on the Key2.

Thanks All!
    Where in Florida? Here on Gulf Coast, I’ve only seen the LE in BestBuy store.
    02-26-19 08:24 PM
    Where in Florida? Here on Gulf Coast, I’ve only seen the LE in BestBuy store.
    Chuck..I'll be in the St. Pete's Pinellas Park area...I believe there is a Best Buy somewhere around there...Which part of Florida are you?
    02-26-19 08:46 PM
    Chuck..I'll be in the St. Pete's Pinellas Park area...I believe there is a Best Buy somewhere around there...Which part of Florida are you?
    Literally right by there, just across the bridge. I live on Tampa/Brandon side. I’ve seen the LE in the Brandon location at I75 and SR60. From PP, St Pete and Clearwater stores are closest to you...
    02-26-19 09:25 PM
    Literally right by there, just across the bridge. I live on Tampa/Brandon side. I’ve seen the LE in the Brandon location at I75 and SR60. From PP, St Pete and Clearwater stores are closest to you...
    Was the LE at the Best Buy you went to have the wrong price tag ?
    02-26-19 09:26 PM
    Was the LE at the Best Buy you went to have the wrong price tag ?
    Nope. About three weeks ago was last time, all good. First saw it around Thanksgiving and it was correct then also...
    02-26-19 09:31 PM