i just moved from my KeyOne BE to Key2LE Champaigne. Since i started using this phone, i noticed that at nights, the camera snaps on its own. Camera flash flashes as if a picture is being taken. And when i check the photo app, i don't see any picture taken there. Like someone snooping and taking pictures automatically. I have checked all the apps (3) that have camera permission granted.

This never happened on my KeyOne.

Anyone experience this too? Any idea how to detect what app is doing this and stop it?
    Chuck Finley69 likes this.
    09-03-20 04:52 PM
    i just moved from my KeyOne BE to Key2LE Champaigne. Since i started using this phone, i noticed that at nights, the camera snaps on its own. And when i check the photo app, i don't see any picture taken there. Like someone snooping and taking pictures automatically. I have checked all the apps (3) that have camera permission granted.

This never happened on my KeyOne.

Anyone experience this too? Any idea how to detect what app is doing this and stop it?
    I sometimes get that camera photo click sound with different Android/iOS devices. I think it's screen lock possibly
    09-03-20 04:59 PM
    I sometimes get that camera photo click sound with different Android/iOS devices. I think it's screen lock possibly
    I don't think so. This normally happen when the screen lock is off. Possibly when i am using some app, or ready some news using the RSS Savvy app. The camera flash will just flash into my eyes.
    Chuck Finley69 likes this.
    09-03-20 05:06 PM
    I don't think so. This normally happen when the screen lock is off. Possibly when i am using some app, or ready some news using the RSS Savvy app. The camera flash will just flash into my eyes.
    Using the DTEK app you can crack down on what's accessing the camera.
    On a side note, how can it flash into your eyes? The LE doesn't have a front flash...
    09-03-20 05:18 PM
    Perhaps a notification setting? My daughters use flash notifications on various social media and texting
    09-03-20 05:20 PM
    Using the DTEK app you can crack down on what's accessing the camera.
    On a side note, how can it flash into your eyes? The LE doesn't have a front flash...
    That's true the LE doesn't have a front flash. But i always feel a flash as if a the camera flash just went off.
    09-03-20 05:24 PM
    Perhaps a notification setting? My daughters use flash notifications on various social media and texting
    Posssibly. But i don't do most of social media except whatsapp. And even that i only have the color notification set.
    09-03-20 05:24 PM
    That's true the LE doesn't have a front flash. But i always feel a flash as if a the camera flash just went off.
    So it is indeed the camera flash?
    Do you have the convenience key set to flashlight and are inadvertently making contact with it?
    09-03-20 05:32 PM
    So it is indeed the camera flash?
    Do you have the convenience key set to flashlight and are inadvertently making contact with it?
    not even using the convenience key. But will check again.
    09-03-20 05:44 PM