That was a very classy way to pass along the news. Thank you.
    We will miss him. Very positive guy, always enthusiastic. 😔
    He deserves a Crackberry tribute imho.
    God bless him! RIP
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    08-30-18 07:12 PM
    THIS.

People complain about the lack of significant difference in design between KEYone/KEY2 but Apple gets a free pass when it recycles the same design from 2014 into 2018.
    Literally the same body, as in, you can slap most accessories/cases from a 6 to an 8 just fine.
    Uhh, nobody is complaining about the design choices (except for the spacebar)... they're complaining about the downgrades or status quos on the inside. Worse bluetooth, worse fingerprint scanner, same dim screen (even dimmer buttons)...
    08-30-18 07:21 PM
    I really like how it looks but i'm so used to scrolling with the keyboard and swiping to delete that I think i'd miss that. I was sceptical about the LE's chance of success when I first heard about it but maybe I was too quick to judge. It'll be nice if TCL use this as an opportunity to resolve the wobbly space bar phenomenon.

---={////]--[ Dispensed on my BlackBerry Passport 
    If you watch Mr. Mobile's hands on video, not only is the space bar solid, but it clicks the same as the other keys.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-18 10:03 PM
    As far as battery capacity, I just did the math and it seems that going from the KE2 (or newish KEYone) to the LE would be the equivalent of starting the day with 84% percent battery on the former.

3500 is ~16% bigger than 3000, therefore I substracted 16%...

Someone tell me if I'm off on this one lol
    08-30-18 11:42 PM
    Dual apps and slightly better camera. Just what the doc ordered. When will we get the 18:9 screen ratio though?
    08-31-18 12:25 AM
    Dual apps and slightly better camera. Just what the doc ordered. When will we get the 18:9 screen ratio though?
    There's no way this phone has a better camera than the KEYTwo. It has a worse sensor in it and the KEYTwo already struggles in the camera department.
    08-31-18 05:15 AM
    There's no way this phone has a better camera than the KEYTwo. It has a worse sensor in it and the KEYTwo already struggles in the camera department.
    But TCL is full of surprises...
    08-31-18 05:31 AM
    But TCL is full of surprises...
    Yeah I don’t think they want to surprise anyone with “our low priced offering has a better camera than our flagship device we just launched a little over a month ago.” That would make no sense.

It will be a worse camera.
    08-31-18 05:35 AM
    I just went by james neeve's copywriting on the tcl video. Emphasis indeed was present on the camera. CBK also said upfront the picture quality looks better on the le2 camera vs key2.
    08-31-18 09:07 AM
    I just went by james neeve's copywriting on the tcl video. Emphasis indeed was present on the camera. CBK also said upfront the picture quality looks better on the le2 camera vs key2.
    No he didn’t say that. He said “I’ve been seeing some really good photos comparable to the KEYTwo.” It’s no secret the KEYTwo has a pretty bad camera. The LE has a worse sensor than the KEYTwo. They won’t be better photos.
    08-31-18 09:12 AM
    No he didn’t say that. He said “I’ve been seeing some really good photos comparable to the KEYTwo.” It’s no secret the KEYTwo has a pretty bad camera. The LE has a worse sensor than the KEYTwo. They won’t be better photos.
    LOL it's the typical CB logic man.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    08-31-18 09:45 AM
    Pretty much assured the camera WILL NOT be anything to write home about especially on the KEY2 LE, and I'll even bet on that one.
    08-31-18 09:50 AM
    I'll be upset if key2 LE has better camera than my key2
    08-31-18 12:13 PM
    No offense, but I won't be! Hehe. Looking forward to an Atomic red one.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-18 09:12 PM
    No offense, but I won't be! Hehe. Looking forward to an Atomic red one.

Posted via CB10
    Let’s pray that it’s worst than key2
    09-01-18 09:30 PM
    Going by how things have played out to-date we're pretty positive the likelihood of that being the case is slim to none. There's a resounding "cheap look" to the whole dual lens structure on the LE when viewed along side the KEY2 which I'm sure is indicative of what we should expect. Of course like anything I could be totally wrong here yet betting not.
    09-01-18 11:32 PM
41 12