For anyone who purchased the Key2 Le through Verizon Business two questions for you.

1: Does it have Visual Voice Mail?
    2: Does it allow Wi-Fi calling?
    07-07-19 02:42 PM
    Not sure about VVM... before VZW offered it, some were able to get it to work but by moving their SIM to a VZW supported device activating VVM and then moving it back to the KEY2 LE.

But WiFi Calling wasn't working based on reports when it first became available via VZW Business.

I'd contact VZW Business Sales and ask them...
    07-08-19 08:09 AM
    Not sure about VVM... before VZW offered it, some were able to get it to work but by moving their SIM to a VZW supported device activating VVM and then moving it back to the KEY2 LE.

But WiFi Calling wasn't working based on reports when it first became available via VZW Business.

I'd contact VZW Business Sales and ask them...
    07-09-19 09:22 PM
    That would be a miracle to actually talk to a human there. I am on my 3rd waiting for a CB.
    07-09-19 09:23 PM
    I purchased mine through Verizon and my voicemail works fine but I don't think it has the wifi calling
    07-11-19 12:32 AM
    I finally got hold of a real person I think via text. She states she thinks it has Wi-Fi calling. I have 30 days to cancel if it does not. I would much rather find out for sure before I switch to a business account. Anyone know for sure? Business or regular line ? Wi-Fi calling is a must. No service other than Wi-Fi at my home is why I ask. My Priv has Wi-Fi.
    07-11-19 12:37 AM
    I finally got hold of a real person I think via text. She states she thinks it has Wi-Fi calling. I have 30 days to cancel if it does not. I would much rather find out for sure before I switch to a business account. Anyone know for sure? Business or regular line ? Wi-Fi calling is a must. No service other than Wi-Fi at my home is why I ask. My Priv has Wi-Fi.
    Last I heard they were out of stock, delivery was a month out...
    07-11-19 09:33 AM
    I purchased mine through Verizon and my voicemail works fine but I don't think it has the wifi calling
    What is your PRD # and production date?
    07-11-19 09:34 AM
    Can someone that has the key2le from Verizon business ty the Wi-Fi calling? I have to have Wi-Fi calling due to where I live.
    07-11-19 09:41 AM
    I received my Key2 LE directly from Verizon Business.

YES wifi calling is supported. There is no wifi calling indicator shown on the phone as there is with an iPhone, but as long as the Advanced Calling > HD Voice feature is turned on, the wifi call feature is seamless. The way you will know is the 4GLTE indicator goes dark even though there is plenty of cellular signal. The system seems to prefer wifi calling which is good because the voice quality is much better.

On my account visual voicemail is NOT supported. On my previous Blackberry Classic the transcribed voicemail appeared in the Hub. That is not happening on my Key2 LE. When someone leaves a voicemail the little recording indicator appears on the status bar to notify you. You can play the recording from within the phone app, on the voicemail tab. I could *not* play voicemail that way on my Key One that I purchased at Best Buy so it was bring your own device to Verizon. I am ok with the audio playback, don't really care about the transcribed message. I'd rather hear the person's voice but I am happy to play it in the phone app instead of having to actually call the Verizon voicemail system. This is all good for me.

I have basic voicemail activated on my account. Verizon has an extra cost feature, I think its $3/month, that possibly may give you true transcribed voicemail. I don't know if it would appear in the Hub.

Coming from the Key One, its clear the keyboard is cheaper on the K2LE, there aren't any frets, the keys are more flush. I can live with it to get wifi calling, thats important to me. Its also obvious the K2LE processor and memory are much faster than the Key One.
    07-17-19 09:47 AM
    Thanks! I'm onto week to 2 to get signed up. My only communication for Verizon is text, and that's horrible and sporadic at best. Where I live there is barely Verizon so I have no choice in providers. Hopefully they respond today.
    07-17-19 09:51 AM
    I received my Key2 LE directly from Verizon Business.

YES wifi calling is supported. There is no wifi calling indicator shown on the phone as there is with an iPhone, but as long as the Advanced Calling > HD Voice feature is turned on, the wifi call feature is seamless. The way you will know is the 4GLTE indicator goes dark even though there is plenty of cellular signal. The system seems to prefer wifi calling which is good because the voice quality is much better.

On my account visual voicemail is NOT supported. On my previous Blackberry Classic the transcribed voicemail appeared in the Hub. That is not happening on my Key2 LE. When someone leaves a voicemail the little recording indicator appears on the status bar to notify you. You can play the recording from within the phone app, on the voicemail tab. I could *not* play voicemail that way on my Key One that I purchased at Best Buy so it was bring your own device to Verizon. I am ok with the audio playback, don't really care about the transcribed message. I'd rather hear the person's voice but I am happy to play it in the phone app instead of having to actually call the Verizon voicemail system. This is all good for me.

I have basic voicemail activated on my account. Verizon has an extra cost feature, I think its $3/month, that possibly may give you true transcribed voicemail. I don't know if it would appear in the Hub.

Coming from the Key One, its clear the keyboard is cheaper on the K2LE, there aren't any frets, the keys are more flush. I can live with it to get wifi calling, thats important to me. Its also obvious the K2LE processor and memory are much faster than the Key One.
    Of course there are frets, they're glossy black.

And by cheaper I guess you're referring to the lack of capacitive function? Or just the click softness?

I much prefer the LE keyboard over the KEYone's, and for three reasons:

-Matte finish
    -Bigger size
    -Lighter device means more comfortable

The click itself of the KEYone's keys is pretty damn good though
    07-19-19 08:47 AM