For anyone who purchased the Key2 Le through Verizon Business two questions for you.

1: Does it have Visual Voice Mail?
    2: Does it allow Wi-Fi calling?
    07-07-19 02:42 PM
    Not sure about VVM... before VZW offered it, some were able to get it to work but by moving their SIM to a VZW supported device activating VVM and then moving it back to the KEY2 LE.

But WiFi Calling wasn't working based on reports when it first became available via VZW Business.

I'd contact VZW Business Sales and ask them...
    07-08-19 08:09 AM
    Not sure about VVM... before VZW offered it, some were able to get it to work but by moving their SIM to a VZW supported device activating VVM and then moving it back to the KEY2 LE.

But WiFi Calling wasn't working based on reports when it first became available via VZW Business.

I'd contact VZW Business Sales and ask them...
    07-09-19 09:22 PM
    That would be a miracle to actually talk to a human there. I am on my 3rd waiting for a CB.
    07-09-19 09:23 PM
    I purchased mine through Verizon and my voicemail works fine but I don't think it has the wifi calling
    07-11-19 12:32 AM
    I finally got hold of a real person I think via text. She states she thinks it has Wi-Fi calling. I have 30 days to cancel if it does not. I would much rather find out for sure before I switch to a business account. Anyone know for sure? Business or regular line ? Wi-Fi calling is a must. No service other than Wi-Fi at my home is why I ask. My Priv has Wi-Fi.
    07-11-19 12:37 AM
    I finally got hold of a real person I think via text. She states she thinks it has Wi-Fi calling. I have 30 days to cancel if it does not. I would much rather find out for sure before I switch to a business account. Anyone know for sure? Business or regular line ? Wi-Fi calling is a must. No service other than Wi-Fi at my home is why I ask. My Priv has Wi-Fi.
    Last I heard they were out of stock, delivery was a month out...
    07-11-19 09:33 AM
    I purchased mine through Verizon and my voicemail works fine but I don't think it has the wifi calling
    What is your PRD # and production date?
    07-11-19 09:34 AM
    Can someone that has the key2le from Verizon business ty the Wi-Fi calling? I have to have Wi-Fi calling due to where I live.
    07-11-19 09:41 AM
    I received my Key2 LE directly from Verizon Business.

YES wifi calling is supported. There is no wifi calling indicator shown on the phone as there is with an iPhone, but as long as the Advanced Calling > HD Voice feature is turned on, the wifi call feature is seamless. The way you will know is the 4GLTE indicator goes dark even though there is plenty of cellular signal. The system seems to prefer wifi calling which is good because the voice quality is much better.

On my account visual voicemail is NOT supported. On my previous Blackberry Classic the transcribed voicemail appeared in the Hub. That is not happening on my Key2 LE. When someone leaves a voicemail the little recording indicator appears on the status bar to notify you. You can play the recording from within the phone app, on the voicemail tab. I could *not* play voicemail that way on my Key One that I purchased at Best Buy so it was bring your own device to Verizon. I am ok with the audio playback, don't really care about the transcribed message. I'd rather hear the person's voice but I am happy to play it in the phone app instead of having to actually call the Verizon voicemail system. This is all good for me.

I have basic voicemail activated on my account. Verizon has an extra cost feature, I think its $3/month, that possibly may give you true transcribed voicemail. I don't know if it would appear in the Hub.

Coming from the Key One, its clear the keyboard is cheaper on the K2LE, there aren't any frets, the keys are more flush. I can live with it to get wifi calling, thats important to me. Its also obvious the K2LE processor and memory are much faster than the Key One.
    07-17-19 09:47 AM
    Thanks! I'm onto week to 2 to get signed up. My only communication for Verizon is text, and that's horrible and sporadic at best. Where I live there is barely Verizon so I have no choice in providers. Hopefully they respond today.
    07-17-19 09:51 AM
    I received my Key2 LE directly from Verizon Business.

YES wifi calling is supported. There is no wifi calling indicator shown on the phone as there is with an iPhone, but as long as the Advanced Calling > HD Voice feature is turned on, the wifi call feature is seamless. The way you will know is the 4GLTE indicator goes dark even though there is plenty of cellular signal. The system seems to prefer wifi calling which is good because the voice quality is much better.

On my account visual voicemail is NOT supported. On my previous Blackberry Classic the transcribed voicemail appeared in the Hub. That is not happening on my Key2 LE. When someone leaves a voicemail the little recording indicator appears on the status bar to notify you. You can play the recording from within the phone app, on the voicemail tab. I could *not* play voicemail that way on my Key One that I purchased at Best Buy so it was bring your own device to Verizon. I am ok with the audio playback, don't really care about the transcribed message. I'd rather hear the person's voice but I am happy to play it in the phone app instead of having to actually call the Verizon voicemail system. This is all good for me.

I have basic voicemail activated on my account. Verizon has an extra cost feature, I think its $3/month, that possibly may give you true transcribed voicemail. I don't know if it would appear in the Hub.

Coming from the Key One, its clear the keyboard is cheaper on the K2LE, there aren't any frets, the keys are more flush. I can live with it to get wifi calling, thats important to me. Its also obvious the K2LE processor and memory are much faster than the Key One.
    Of course there are frets, they're glossy black.

And by cheaper I guess you're referring to the lack of capacitive function? Or just the click softness?

I much prefer the LE keyboard over the KEYone's, and for three reasons:

-Matte finish
    -Bigger size
    -Lighter device means more comfortable

The click itself of the KEYone's keys is pretty damn good though
    07-19-19 08:47 AM
    Thanks! I'm onto week to 2 to get signed up. My only communication for Verizon is text, and that's horrible and sporadic at best. Where I live there is barely Verizon so I have no choice in providers. Hopefully they respond today.
    Let us know your experience in buying the KEY2 LE from them... has been some talk of long lead times at this point.

And how the WiFi Calling feature works out for you...
    07-22-19 03:35 PM
    VVM is different than regular voicemail. Regardless, I believe Verizon was phasing out the free version.
    07-22-19 06:18 PM
    Let us know your experience in buying the KEY2 LE from them... has been some talk of long lead times at this point.

And how the WiFi Calling feature works out for you...
    I changed from a personal account to a business account just to get the K2LE directly from Verizon so it would have all features supported. The account change was quite a project, multiple calls, probably 2 hours on the phone.

Purchasing the K2LE itself was also a bit frustrating. First I had to plow through advisors who said that Verizon does not sell Blackberry. Then they could not sell it to me except for full price because something wasn't complete on the business account, that was another day. When I finally got that straightened out and ask for the $129 with 1yr contract, they argued with me that Verizon does not have 1yr deals. Yes they do, the advisor has to start down through the signup process before it becomes visible. The current offer is $99 with 2yrs, $129 with 1yr, and $449 full price.

I ultimately got the 1yr deal. I figured for $30 more I would be eligible for an upgrade in a year if there ever is a K3. There was no delay in receiving my K2LE. It came overnight. That was just 10 days ago so I don't know anything about Verizon being a month backorder for the device.

WiFi calling works, its automatic. The system actually prefers it, using Wifi whenever available. There is no WiFi calling indicator like there is on an iPhone. You know its working because the LTE light goes off, and also because the call voice quality improves greatly. I have wifi available throughout the day except when I'm in the car. When the cellular connection goes into its low power mode the battery life is amazing. I use the phone all day long and still end up with over 50% before charging at night.

Voicemail within the phone app works. You can play the message audio without dialing. That is unlike my experience on the K1 which was not purchased from Verizon.

I don't have a subscription for the actual VVM so I can't speak to that.

The K2LE is a huge upgrade in processor and memory over the K1. The device is a pleasure to use. It doesn't have the metal case feel of the K1 but its much thinner and lighter. Very nice. The keyboard on the K1 is better but its not a deal breaker for the LE.

Anyone want to buy a Verizon K1?
    07-26-19 09:40 PM
    My Verizon BlackBerry Key 2LE through the Business side came with all of the premium features that we have been waiting for; Wi-Fi calling, HD Voice, premium visual voice messaging, Hot Spot. I do miss my BlackBerry Classic with its Tool Belt/Track Pad, and larger keys. But I have adapted to the Key 2LE and enjoy being able to have the Apps that I need for business.
    the_boon and shadowcalling like this.
    07-28-19 11:56 AM
    Man am I jealous of the WiFi + VVM. Just killing me that I have 3 lines (and not 4) so I can't switch to a business account even though I use my phone for my business - just ridiculous! When you think about it's truly ridiculous that Verizon won't sell me this phone - I have been with them for 19+ years. Oh well...

For those of you who got one enjoy it! This is motivating me to call telesales tomorrow to try again now that they are selling it...
    07-30-19 10:32 PM
    I called VZW and was told the LE is out of stock and they do not know when it's coming back in. this was for my business account.
    shadowcalling likes this.
    08-09-19 07:59 AM
    I called VZW and was told the LE is out of stock and they do not know when it's coming back in. this was for my business account.
    I've heard that from some, and at the same time others say they are ordering it.

If you have a business rep, I might contact them.
    08-09-19 08:21 AM
    If you switch from your personal to business, will you lose your grandfathered unlimited data plan?
    08-10-19 11:17 PM
    If you switch from your personal to business, will you lose your grandfathered unlimited data plan?
    Yes, you'll have to sign up with a business plan.
    08-12-19 01:28 PM
    even with a business plan you still need to order via a business rep. Calling 800-922-0204 and trying to order on your business account will not work. CS reps will tell you they have no inventory but your business account rep should be able to get them for you. I had a client order 4 devices and the order was placed.

Part of me still thinks these devices will not ship but if they do I will take a picture and post here.

Maybe VZW is getting all the inventory in the US.
    shadowcalling likes this.
    08-16-19 02:06 PM
    Man am I jealous of the WiFi + VVM. Just killing me that I have 3 lines (and not 4) so I can't switch to a business account even though I use my phone for my business - just ridiculous! When you think about it's truly ridiculous that Verizon won't sell me this phone - I have been with them for 19+ years. Oh well...

For those of you who got one enjoy it! This is motivating me to call telesales tomorrow to try again now that they are selling it...
    Setup 4th line then few days later cancel the extra line
    08-16-19 03:21 PM
    Setup 4th line then few days later cancel the extra line
    You can add a hum device for $10 as your 4th line but just having a business account is not good enough you need an account rep.
    08-16-19 07:59 PM
    Thanks for everyone's suggestions. On top of the challenges that were mentioned above, it seems like the Verizon Key2 LE is backordered with no ETA (at least per other posts I have read) so I am not sure it is worth all of the work. But thanks for the suggestions - I appreciate it.
    08-16-19 08:49 PM
66 123