Anyone experiencing spacebar issues with their Key2 Le? I have a clacking noise when I touch the spacebar (not pressing the button) and it is just in the left side of the button. The phone is one month old.
    07-08-19 10:20 AM
    Anyone experiencing spacebar issues with their Key2 Le? I have a clacking noise when I touch the spacebar (not pressing the button) and it is just in the left side of the button. The phone is one month old.
    Never had an issue with my LE's spacebar, I owned a early UK Slate model and now a dual SIM Atomic model.

If there's one reason to go for the LE instead of the KEY2, it's the spacebar lol.

It uses (presumably) the same assembly design as the KEYone, which is solid.
    Byrese likes this.
    07-08-19 10:48 AM
    I had this exact issue with the KEYone keyboard, same side too. I've had it for a couple years now and, while annoying, it hasn't actually been a problem. For whatever that's worth
    08-12-19 04:22 PM
    Mine makes small "clack" sounds, but all the keys, including the space bar make the same sound.
    The PKB feels solid, and the only criticism is that the space bar is higher than the row of keys above it, and therefore, you may hit them instead of the space.
    08-14-19 04:49 AM
    I just had my Key2 LE replaced by TCL due to my fingerprint sensor. It just stop working and also the security option to add a fingerprint disappeared even after a rest it didn't give me the option. They placed a hold on a credit card and sent me a replacement they were pretty good. Took a few days but didn't mind because I had just gotten a Key2 black from Gotalk but I'm back on the LE for now due to the DUAL SIM I don't like carrying two phones.
    09-11-19 05:42 PM
    Never had an issue. In fact my slate LE is flawless, I've owned it for 9 months now.

Hope you fix the spacebar problem!
    09-13-19 02:38 AM
    I just had my Key2 LE replaced by TCL due to my fingerprint sensor. It just stop working and also the security option to add a fingerprint disappeared even after a rest it didn't give me the option. They placed a hold on a credit card and sent me a replacement they were pretty good. Took a few days but didn't mind because I had just gotten a Key2 black from Gotalk but I'm back on the LE for now due to the DUAL SIM I don't like carrying two phones.
    sounds like good service, where are you based?
    09-14-19 01:57 AM
    sounds like good service, where are you based?
    Brooklyn, NY USA
    09-14-19 10:47 AM