It intermittently is louder than my other keys. Not a squeak but more of a loud click. Seems like it might be a touch wobbly and that's why it's happening.
    02-04-19 06:22 PM
    It intermittently is louder than my other keys. Not a squeak but more of a loud click. Seems like it might be a touch wobbly and that's why it's happening.
    You might be the first one around here to report any kind of issue with the LE's spacebar.

Both my Slate and Atomic have all buttons working perfectly.

I'd say the most important is that no spaces are ever missed while typing and that the fp sensor works flawlessly
    02-04-19 10:03 PM
    Yes, no spaces are missed, there are just more spaces then there should be . I cannot get used to it, still pressing space with 'V' and 'B'..
    02-05-19 01:31 AM
    You might be the first one around here to report any kind of issue with the LE's spacebar.

Both my Slate and Atomic have all buttons working perfectly.

I'd say the most important is that no spaces are ever missed while typing and that the fp sensor works flawlessly
    Yeah I don't know why it's gotten louder but it's intermittent and not bad enough where I'm going to worry about returning it...yet
    02-05-19 09:07 AM
    I wrote some of this in a Key2 thread, but it makes more sense to write it here.
    So, I've been using the Atomic Dual SIM for a couple of weeks now.

On the positive side, the LE space bar click is the same as the other Keys, and an improvement over the KEY2 that I tried and didn't like.

BUT, there are a couple of niggles:
    Firstly, it is set higher than the rest of the Keys, so you might press it instead of a "v" for example.
    Secondly, on mine, I toggle between 3 languages, but they don't appear consistently by pressing the space bar. If I press down in the middle and no language options appear. I have to press either end. Anyone else notice that?

Thirdly, the finger sensor could be better! it's not always consistent with my thumb print.

Fourthly, I haven't found any sites where I can scroll with it. Any suggestions?

Give me your experiences!
    You also had the Motion, right? How is the transition going?

I never read anything about the LE's space bar being an issue. Is it really annoying?
    02-05-19 01:42 PM

I never read anything about the LE's space bar being an issue. Is it really annoying?
    The only "issue" for some would be that the spacebar sits just a bit higher than the keys above it, meaning some accidentally hit it instead of the V or B for example.

Not really a problem for me but I do see what they mean
    02-05-19 03:05 PM

I use both e very day!!! You notice the gap above between the "e" and the "v" , that was the space bar getting in the way!! It's a bit higher than the row above, so occasionally you might add a space. Not a deal-breaker.
    By the way, the space bar and the rest of the Keys click and feel the same.
    the_boon likes this.
    02-05-19 03:43 PM
    I use both e very day!!! You notice the gap above between the "e" and the "v" , that was the space bar getting in the way!! It's a bit higher than the row above, so occasionally you might add a space. Not a deal-breaker.
    By the way, the space bar and the rest of the Keys click and feel the same.
    Thanks. I cracked my Motion's screen, and while I can still use the device it really annoys me. Worth it getting a KEY2 LE until KEY3 appears? Or should I stick with the my cracked Motion?

Edit: and how is the battery life compared to the Motion. Is the Motion really that much better?
    Last edited by MPdeH; 02-05-19 at 04:17 PM.
    02-05-19 04:05 PM
    Thanks. I cracked my Motion's screen, and while I can still use the device it really annoys me. Worth it getting a KEY2 LE until KEY3 appears? Or should I stick with the my cracked Motion?

Edit: and how is the battery life compared to the Motion. Is the Motion really that much better?
    Whatever you do as far as going for a KEY device, I wouldn't stay with a cracked Motion. Aren't there any LCD's for sale on eBay?
    02-05-19 05:48 PM

Can't you get it fixed? I've got a chipped corner on the Motion and am thinking about sending it to get repaired.
    The LE gets u through a day and a bit more, but noticeably less than the Motion. U could get an interim phone that's cheap.
    I'm in the dark about a key3. It's gone suspiciously quiet.
    An LE is a good phone with higher specs than a Motion, depends if u want a PKB or not.
    I got it at Xmas as I wanted to wait for the K3, and am happy on it as my daily drive.
    02-06-19 12:11 AM
35 12