I wrote some of this in a Key2 thread, but it makes more sense to write it here.
    So, I've been using the Atomic Dual SIM for a couple of weeks now.

On the positive side, the LE space bar click is the same as the other Keys, and an improvement over the KEY2 that I tried and didn't like.

BUT, there are a couple of niggles:
    Firstly, it is set higher than the rest of the Keys, so you might press it instead of a "v" for example.
    Secondly, on mine, I toggle between 3 languages, but they don't appear consistently by pressing the space bar. If I press down in the middle and no language options appear. I have to press either end. Anyone else notice that?

Thirdly, the finger sensor could be better! it's not always consistent with my thumb print.

Fourthly, I haven't found any sites where I can scroll with it. Any suggestions?

Give me your experiences!
    12-27-18 06:25 AM
    I really dont feel that issues with the space bar key...
    I know that is a little "very little" taller than the others but it dont makes me feel bad the other keys.
    About the languages, you know that u can take both on them in the same prediction? In the other hand it works OK for me each time a press space bar to change. There is another way to change language with the " , " key on the vkb.
    For the last, I only can say that my fingerprint scanner works flawlessly. If sometime has fail at first it has been always my fault cause got some sweat on them or something similar.
    Always from my point of view, and my experience from October until now, my keyboards works great for me.
    12-27-18 08:14 AM
    I learned a new word! I thought your title had a typo and you meant the Spacebar wiggles, BUT then I read the post and saw it was something else, so I turned to google....

3rd person present: niggles
    cause slight but persistent annoyance, discomfort, or anxiety.
    "a suspicion niggled at the back of her mind"
    synonyms:
    irritate, annoy, bother, provoke, exasperate, upset, gall, irk, rankle with;....
    12-27-18 08:25 AM
    Not bad for a spaniard boy, isn't it? Lol
    12-27-18 08:39 AM
    British and Spanish nationality!
    12-27-18 09:34 AM
    I don't have ANY issues with my KEY2 LE spacebar, the click and resistance and sound is still awesome as ever, and the fingerprint sensor is incredibly reliable.

This is the best TCL Berry so far.
    12-27-18 11:23 AM
    I don't have ANY issues with my KEY2 LE spacebar, the click and resistance and sound is still awesome as ever, and the fingerprint sensor is incredibly reliable.

This is the best TCL Berry so far.
    As I said, the typing experience is good bar the wrong height of the space bar.
    Have you tried the language change using the space bar?
    I like the phone a lot, don't get me wrong, but the jury's still out. The keyone may still come back into my life!!!
    the_boon likes this.
    12-27-18 12:15 PM
    Spacebar is little higher and I am getting mad at it again. Get used to it after a few days but I am still pressing space instead of V and B. I found myself today thinking about K3LE (if ever will be) and if it will be better (which I do not believe - it will be worse). Because I would sell K2LE and buy it. That spacebar is really bad design. Would not have problem with it if the height is that same but have different sound. Well.. I never had K2 in hands but I would not have problem with it if the height is the same.
    Still do not understand why are they doing thing so bad, it is stupid. There were previously good blackberries, TCL should have had blueprints or whatever. But it seems they are starting everything as new, only stealing designs (K1, K2 are trying to mimic Passport I believe).

When I was moving to bbdroid, I believed that only software will be bad but I cannot be more wrong . It is not bad phone but these small stupid things makes me angry .
    12-27-18 03:30 PM
    Spacebar is little higher and I am getting mad at it again. Get used to it after a few days but I am still pressing space instead of V and B. I found myself today thinking about K3LE (if ever will be) and if it will be better (which I do not believe - it will be worse). Because I would sell K2LE and buy it. That spacebar is really bad design. Would not have problem with it if the height is that same but have different sound. Well.. I never had K2 in hands but I would not have problem with it if the height is the same.
    Still do not understand why are they doing thing so bad, it is stupid. There were previously good blackberries, TCL should have had blueprints or whatever. But it seems they are starting everything as new, only stealing designs (K1, K2 are trying to mimic Passport I believe).

When I was moving to bbdroid, I believed that only software will be bad but I cannot be more wrong . It is not bad phone but these small stupid things makes me angry .
    Well, if you can try to find a KEY2 near you, you'll be able to see if you like the spacebar better than on the LE.

I personally prefer having the LE's which has a more confident click than the not-raised KEY2's that has an underwhelming click
    12-27-18 03:35 PM
    Well, if you can try to find a KEY2 near you, you'll be able to see if you like the spacebar better than on the LE.

I personally prefer having the LE's which has a more confident click than the not-raised KEY2's that has an underwhelming click
    No K2 here, even no BBdroid, no BB10, no BBOS7. It is a rarity and everyone is shocked on all my berries. Even previous Nokia E7 was shocking device with "archaic keyboard".. No shops have keys as preview devices, I would have to order one and return..

With different feeling of press, I would still be able to write V without pressing space.. B lackB erry without autocorrect My bad that I have big fingers?
    12-27-18 03:41 PM
    No K2 here, even no BBdroid, no BB10, no BBOS7. It is a rarity and everyone is shocked on all my berries. Even previous Nokia E7 was shocking device with "archaic keyboard".. No shops have keys as preview devices, I would have to order one and return..

With different feeling of press, I would still be able to write V without pressing space.. B lackB erry without autocorrect My bad that I have big fingers?
    That explains it..... your hands are the problem.... LOL hope you got some big gloves for Christmas and wintertime
    12-27-18 05:32 PM
    Just got the LE. I've been using the K1 and K2 ever since they came out. IMO the spacebar issue on the LE seems nonexistent. Not to belittle anyone's experience but how do you trip up on this spacebar or hit other keys instead? The amount it is raised is nearly imperceptible. If you look at the KEYone and key2, the spacebar is also raised very slightly.
    12-27-18 07:15 PM
    Just got the LE. I've been using the K1 and K2 ever since they came out. IMO the spacebar issue on the LE seems nonexistent. Not to belittle anyone's experience but how do you trip up on this spacebar or hit other keys instead? The amount it is raised is nearly imperceptible. If you look at the KEYone and key2, the spacebar is also raised very slightly.
    Typing styles and thumb sizes are different. But, obviously there is something not right with the design if the problem happens to several people. On the Keyone, I've never experienced that.
    12-28-18 03:04 AM
    The spacebar on my slate LE is flawless. Fingerprint sensor is lightning fast and accurate.

Posted via CB10
    the_boon likes this.
    12-28-18 03:10 AM
    I use alt + enter to change languages. Works fast and reliably, and there is no need to tap on the screen to select a language from a popup.
    No space bar typing issues here. BUt youre right, it's a little higher than the other keys. However, I wouldn't even have noticed, without reading your post.
    12-28-18 04:15 AM
    I use alt + enter to change languages. Works fast and reliably, and there is no need to tap on the screen to select a language from a popup.
    No space bar typing issues here. BUt youre right, it's a little higher than the other keys. However, I wouldn't even have noticed, without reading your post.
    Thanks for that tip. Just tried it. Great to have as I constantly toggle between English, Spanish and Catalan, and occasionally French.
    12-28-18 09:36 AM
    That explains it..... your hands are the problem.... LOL hope you got some big gloves for Christmas and wintertime
    My thumb is exactly one inch so it should be standard size.. I got gloves with touchscreen enabled material - must have when the is no trackpad .
    12-28-18 02:19 PM
    Classic spacebar was a little lower the n other keys, why would the change it? Because of the fi gerprint sensor? If it was not that easy to press, it would not be the problem - so it was OK on K1 proba bly
    12-28-18 02:22 PM
    The spacebar on my slate LE is flawless. Fingerprint sensor is lightning fast and accurate.

Posted via CB10
    My slate LE is giving me grief in terms of thumb sensor.

Can you unlock your phone from a blank screen, or do you first ha ve to wake it with the power button, then unlock it with thumb?

I think my key1 could wake from the blank screen.
    I can't with LE
    01-31-19 08:18 PM
    Looking at picking up an LE to play around with. Currently have a Nokia 7.1 which seems to have similar specs except for the keyboard and screen size of course.
    I have wondered how the keyboard performs. Had a Classic so am I to assume it’s similar?
    02-03-19 03:53 PM
    Looking at picking up an LE to play around with. Currently have a Nokia 7.1 which seems to have similar specs except for the keyboard and screen size of course.
    I have wondered how the keyboard performs. Had a Classic so am I to assume it’s similar?
    @the_boon has extensive feedback and BestBuy has on display in most stores... good luck....
    the_boon and pkcable like this.
    02-03-19 08:24 PM
    LE has different keyboard then Classic. LE keyboard is much easier to press but has less feedback from the keys. I have a feeling then LE keys are wobbly but that is only me on crackberry.
    02-04-19 01:58 AM
    The form factor of the Classic and LE are different. The weight distribution is also different. The key shape and resistance/feel when depressing is different.

They're both good keyboards, except the Classic has a dying OS and mediocre battery life and snail like speed, and the LE is a solid up-to-date mid ranger for today's smartphone standards.
    TgeekB and pkcable like this.
    02-04-19 08:36 AM
    I thought this was going to be about a spacebar getting wobbly/super clicky...mine has become super clicky lately. Really don't want to go through the swap process but I will if it continues to get worse.
    02-04-19 03:33 PM
    I thought this was going to be about a spacebar getting wobbly/super clicky...mine has become super clicky lately. Really don't want to go through the swap process but I will if it continues to get worse.
    Your LE spacebar is "super clicky?"

What do you mean exactly? It makes a high pitch noise compared to the rest of the keys like the June - October built KEY2's ?
    02-04-19 04:37 PM
35 12