BlackBerry KEY2 LE Unlocked Android Smartphone (at&T, T-Mobile, Verizon), 64GB...
    by BlackBerry
    $449.99
    Pre-Order. Available October 12, 2018
    FREE Shipping on eligible orders

Posted via CB10
    09-30-18 12:14 AM
    Just saw it. Interesting that in the title it mentions Verizon
    09-30-18 12:18 AM
    This item will be released on November 2, 2018. Only color choice right now is Champagne.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-18 12:19 AM
    At least gift wrap is available.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-18 12:20 AM
    Lol not even slate?

Meanwhile, everyone's waiting for the atomic...
    09-30-18 12:21 AM
    Can somebody post the link? Searching Amazon and don’t see it anywhere...
    09-30-18 01:06 AM
    This item will be released on November 2, 2018. Only color choice right now is Champagne.

Posted via CB10
    LOL, big surprise...they said in August it would be available "beginning next month", but it's not shipping anywhere now and won't be in the U.S. until nearly three months after the "next month" announcement.
    09-30-18 04:08 AM
    *Redesigned smart keyboard with Speed Key, touch navigation, flick typing for faster predictive text , customizable shortcuts and embedded fingerprint sensor"

Is this wrong or did I miss something? 🤔 Thought KB wasn't gonna be touch sensitive or...did they change their minds because of complaints? 😁😁😁
    09-30-18 09:15 AM
    *Redesigned smart keyboard with Speed Key, touch navigation, flick typing for faster predictive text , customizable shortcuts and embedded fingerprint sensor"

Is this wrong or did I miss something? Thought KB wasn't gonna be touch sensitive or...did they change their minds because of complaints?
    I just think Amazon got lazy and copy pasted the features from the KEY2
    09-30-18 09:58 AM
    I just think Amazon got lazy and copy pasted the features from the KEY2
    Unfortunately, ur probably right ������
    09-30-18 10:02 AM
    LOL, big surprise...they said in August it would be available "beginning next month", but it's not shipping anywhere now and won't be in the U.S. until nearly three months after the "next month" announcement.
    It’s because even if not definitively offering, the carriers are in control through possibilities of selling demanded version.
    09-30-18 10:04 AM
    Can somebody post the link? Searching Amazon and don’t see it anywhere...
    Just search 'BlackBerry KEY2' then scroll down the page.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-18 10:33 AM
    I just really feel like a carrier out there will have the Atomic as an exclusive or else why would BBMo exclude it from their US website
    09-30-18 10:36 AM
    I just really feel like a carrier out there will have the Atomic as an exclusive or else why would BBMo exclude it from their US website
    I hope so. At this point, unannounced, I believe it’s still in negotiations.
    the_boon likes this.
    09-30-18 10:39 AM
    Just search 'BlackBerry KEY2' then scroll down the page.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. Now it’s “indecisiveness time”.
    09-30-18 10:52 AM
    It’s because even if not definitively offering, the carriers are in control through possibilities of selling demanded version.
    That was not completely coherent but the message is always the same - It's Never TCL's Fault™.

Why make promises you can't keep?
    09-30-18 12:44 PM
    09-30-18 01:07 PM
    Because they’re not promises when they’re not a tier one Flagship OEM. The carrier is the preferred distribution channel. The same problem affects every OEM not part of the existing carrier lineup that is attempting to become part of the lineup. You seem to be expecting an experience offered by Apple or the Google Android Flagships when that’s just an unrealistic expectation level. It’s wasted resources when you don’t have the carriers partnering with you.
    That was not completely coherent but the message is always the same - It's Never TCL's Fault™.

Why make promises you can't keep?
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    09-30-18 01:15 PM
    Because they’re not promises when they’re not a tier one Flagship OEM. The carrier is the preferred distribution channel. The same problem affects every OEM not part of the existing carrier lineup that is attempting to become part of the lineup.
    LOL, so never trust a word they say? Okay, was already doing that.
    09-30-18 01:19 PM
    Verizon????

BlackBerry KEY2 LE Unlocked Android Smartphone (at&T, T-Mobile, Verizon), 64GB, 13MP Rear Dual Camera, Android 8.1 Oreo (U.S. Warranty) – Slate
    09-30-18 01:20 PM
    If you don’t own the brand, why do you care? You don’t sound like target market. At what point do you realize that BBMo has no intention or interest with you as customer? Niche brand really doesn’t care about your existence. You’re the customer that’s proud of your “whatever entry level brand car” like Kia or their class of competitors and knocking Cadillac and Lincoln as the brands are being rebuilt.
    LOL, so never trust a word they say? Okay, was already doing that.
    09-30-18 01:23 PM
    If you don’t own the brand, why do you care? You don’t sound like target market.
    Who said that? I have a K1. As I've said before, the keyboard is the only thing keeping me around. If another reputable manufacturer released a keyboard phone I'd be gone in a flash.

For what it's worth, once I finally got a mostly functional K1, after the additional Verizon delay and multiple warranty claims, I do generally like the K1. But I'm not kidding myself that this isn't an overpriced and flawed device with gimmicky pledges of security, or that TCL isn't doing a laughably bad job of things.
    09-30-18 01:29 PM
    Who said that? I have a K1. As I've said before, the keyboard is the only thing keeping me around. If another reputable manufacturer released a keyboard phone I'd be gone in a flash.

For what it's worth, once I finally got a mostly functional K1, after the additional Verizon delay and multiple warranty claims, I do generally like the K1. But I'm not kidding myself that this isn't an overpriced and flawed device with gimmicky pledges of security, or that TCL isn't doing a laughably bad job of things.
    How difficult is the understanding that we’re lucky to have anything? Being a target customer of BB is worse than not being target. Nobody cares for our PKB business or cares to earn our PKB business other than BBMo/TCL and that’s just life. Lower your expectations if you choose to be an outlier in life.
    Accept when you choose to be an outlier in life, people are laughing at you, not with you. Don’t be different and then complain for being treated different.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    09-30-18 01:41 PM
    Order placed for Slate with Amazon. So, 12 days to shipping (maybe), 13 days to receipt.

Posted via CB10
    Egonzalez1978 likes this.
    09-30-18 01:57 PM
    Interestingly, Slate doesn't include Verizon in the listing, while Champagne does.
    09-30-18 09:14 PM
66 123