I have had the key2 LE for around 3 weeks. I have found that disabling the power centre app has helped with battery life.
    Anyone else found this?

Overall I think the device is a joy to use. I'm not a hardened BlackBerry fan. And was never happy with the all touchscreen phones.

The keyboard, screen, LED notification, security are all to be praised. It's a light phone and is a perfect tool for communication. I'm not a heavy user and use my phone mainly for calls, texting and watching YouTube (it's not that bad to watch on it!). The fingerprint scanner works fine with an odd occasion of not working. But this is much better than when I had the keyone briefly.

Now after 3 weeks I'm happy with the battery performance. It easily lasts me 2 days (if I don't watch too much YouTube!).

Thank-you for all the reviews and opinions on this site re this device. It helped me decide to go for it rather than the main Key2.
    05-14-19 03:00 PM
    I have had the key2 LE for around 3 weeks. I have found that disabling the power centre app has helped with battery life.
    Anyone else found this?
    Never experienced it, but it makes sense anyway. One less app running monitoring your battery usage, just logical. Perhaps I never noticed because I always disable Power Center anyway.
    05-14-19 03:55 PM
    Yes, power center is utterly useless in my opinion.

I disabled it long ago.
    05-15-19 04:30 PM