I replaced a Classic with the Key2 LE.

The Key2 LE is nice and light. Feels good. Keyboard is nice.
    Phone is very quick ( brand new is always snappy ).

What I don't like is Android, and not having a tool belt.

Who designed this mess? The reply button is right on top of the back button?
    Settings are hidden away.........mystery symbols for unknown functions....... BLERG!
    Some of my irritation is simple dislike of change, but not all of it.
    Im finding it very difficult and time consuming to do the things I want to do with my phone.

For example, I used to be able to take a video by selecting the movie camera icon.
    One click and you were recording.
    Now I have to open the camera, look at all the little icons, determine that none of them are the movie camera icon, try to remember which one give me the set of options that include the video camera, click on an icon and hope its the one with the movie camera.

It seems to me that Android is becoming increasingly convoluted and cryptic.

Ok , my rant is over. :-)
    phuoc likes this.
    03-11-19 03:01 PM

Settings are hidden away.........mystery symbols for unknown functions....... BLERG!
    Im finding it very difficult and time consuming to do the things I want to do with my phone.

For example, I used to be able to take a video by selecting the movie camera icon.
    Now I have to open the camera, look at all the little icons, determine that none of them are the movie camera icon, try to remember which one give me the set of options that include the video camera, click on an icon and hope its the one with the movie camera.

Common rant here...

Was a common rant here too when BB10 was first launched... people don't like change, and some just didn't want to give up on BBOS (of course there was no Classic Toolbar then).

Does show how much effort went into making BB10... "work". I really wish that BlackBerry had been successful, as it seemed so much simpler to use.
    phuoc likes this.
    03-12-19 11:51 AM
    I dropped my LE and now my spacebar is wobbly and clicky
    03-17-19 03:42 PM

You'll get used to it, and will wonder how you ever got along without it. Don't worry.
    CerveloJohn and tnewton3 like this.
    03-17-19 05:52 PM
    I dropped my LE and now my spacebar is wobbly and clicky
    Lol whatt??
    03-17-19 11:47 PM
    Lol whatt??
    Yeah it was really stupid. I had a few drinks with my mates. Then I ordered an Uber. Dropped my phone on the pavement. Everything seemed ok at first despite a few scratches on the sides. But the next morning my spacebar was click clacky and more loose than I would prefer. However it now seems to be more tight again. Not making that much noise anymore.
    the_boon likes this.
    03-18-19 10:51 AM
    Yeah it was really stupid. I had a few drinks with my mates. Then I ordered an Uber. Dropped my phone on the pavement. Everything seemed ok at first despite a few scratches on the sides. But the next morning my spacebar was click clacky and more loose than I would prefer. However it now seems to be more tight again. Not making that much noise anymore.
    That's what I like about BB phones, they are self-repairing :-)
    03-18-19 11:33 AM
    Lolz damn, must have felt like owning a KEY2 with keyboard gestures disabled for a bit there
    03-18-19 05:43 PM

So finding a way to use the video mode of the camera is a problem?
    Try to hold the camera icon for a second instead of tapping it to open the camera app. Then I get a menu in which the middle icon is video... Tapping that will open the camera app in video mode.
    CerveloJohn and TgeekB like this.
    03-19-19 03:05 PM
    So finding a way to use the video mode of the camera is a problem?
    Try to hold the camera icon for a second instead of tapping it to open the camera app. Then I get a menu in which the middle icon is video... Tapping that will open the camera app in video mode.
    Or you can set it to a keyboard short cut! I have short press on letter Q and it goes straight to video and long press goes to capture a photo
    TgeekB likes this.
    03-19-19 05:02 PM
    Or you can add the quick shortcut on the screen.
    03-19-19 05:04 PM
    It just takes some time to learn how to use a new os. Android is very customizable and doesn’t have the limitations of BB10.
    Ask questions, search the internet and give it some time.
    Best of luck!
    03-23-19 11:44 AM