Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I pre-ordered my Key2LE on Amazon USA a few weeks ago. When the 10/22/18 release date came, I received the attached delivery notification. January 7, 2019? Really? WTF? Should I cancel and just buy from Best Buy? Meanwhile, the KEy2LE case I ordered will arrive the day after tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 LE Delivery Delay from Amazon USA-image.jpg  
    Last edited by zgwarnki; 10-23-18 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Misspelling
    10-22-18 11:53 AM
    Yes, just cancel and get it at Best Buy or GoTalk USA

Best Buy
    GoTalk USA
    zgwarnki likes this.
    10-22-18 01:10 PM
    My Amazon LE order was placed the first day it was offered with October 12 release date. On October 13 I got same "Deliver between November 27 and January 7" message. I cancelled when Best Buy delivered less than 48 hours after I placed my order. Thank you Best Buy.

Posted via CB10
    phuoc, the_boon, zgwarnki and 2 others like this.
    10-22-18 05:31 PM
    I did this today. Picking up my Key2LE on Friday. Thanks.
    the_boon likes this.
    10-23-18 09:24 AM
    Amazon probably realized the handset has basic functionality problems with both Verizon (SMS) and T-Mobile (WFC) and knows they'll eat a ton of returns -- thus they pulled it. Best Buy won't care if you're paying a restocking charge so they'll sell you something they KNOW doesn't work right. Isn't that nice?
    10-23-18 11:31 AM
    I popped in at my local best buy and couldn't believe my eyes. They actually had this phone in stock. I asked for the manager and told him about the Verizon problem, showed him the threads on Crackberry and he then pulled the device off the shelf. Kudos to him.
    10-23-18 11:42 AM
    I popped in at my local best buy and couldn't believe my eyes. They actually had this phone in stock. I asked for the manager and told him about the Verizon problem, showed him the threads on Crackberry and he then pulled the device off the shelf. Kudos to him.
    Well, pulling it off display shelf can/will potentially lose sales for GSM customers.
    10-24-18 06:22 AM
    You're joking, right? Why would a manager pull a product because of ONE carrier when it works on other networks and there are sales to be had? Sorry, but that does not make sense.
    the_boon likes this.
    10-24-18 10:51 PM
    You're joking, right? Why would a manager pull a product because of ONE carrier when it works on other networks and there are sales to be had? Sorry, but that does not make sense.
    Unfortunately I'm not joking. He said he didn't want to deal with the headaches. He also said he would contact his Verizon rep to find out what was going on and would keep an eye out this forum to see when and if the issue is resolved.
    10-25-18 06:40 AM
    Unfortunately I'm not joking. He said he didn't want to deal with the headaches. He also said he would contact his Verizon rep to find out what was going on and would keep an eye out this forum to see when and if the issue is resolved.
    But it seems like it now is, several users confirmed working SMS in and out when activating a new Verizon sim card as of I think a day or two ago.
    10-25-18 08:23 AM
    Colossal fail. The LE works on AT&T, T-MOBILE and Verizon if a new SIM is used. The fix per follow ups is a new SIM for Verizon users as this is one of the newer non CDMA phones running on the network. You should go back and say hey all Verizon users need to do is use a new SIM since the manager apparently follows your direction. And reference the follow up.
    10-25-18 09:35 AM
    Colossal fail. The LE works on AT&T, T-MOBILE and Verizon if a new SIM is used. The fix per follow ups is a new SIM for Verizon users as this is one of the newer non CDMA phones running on the network. You should go back and say hey all Verizon users need to do is use a new SIM since the manager apparently follows your direction. And reference the follow up.
    Hopefully his Verizon rep has reached out to him and has rectified the situation. I didn't tell him to remove the display. He did it on his own and quite frankly it's not my job to fix Verizon's and BlackBerry's mess.
    10-25-18 04:46 PM
    I just ordered my Key 2 LE from Amazon within the hour and guaranteed delivery Tuesday. I could have it Sunday , but the case delayed it. So looks like Amazon stock is replenished. Early this morning it still had a December-January back order date.
    10-26-18 06:14 PM