Here's why. Better reception. Hoping the plastic body will improve both cell and wi-fi. Modern apps. Office life is making me reconsider the need to have access to Android apps. Reasonable price. I think I will continue buying my phones outright and staying off contract. Matte keyboard. I really like this improvement of the keyboard.
    But here's why I might not. I own a Passport. Giving up gestures, peek, wide format, bb10 hub, local calendar , dual speakers, won't be easy.
    09-11-18 06:51 PM
    Add the lack of capacitive keyboard and it's a no from me.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    09-12-18 12:22 AM
    If it come in Atomic in the US I'm all in.
    DINGSTER1 likes this.
    09-12-18 06:36 PM
    I'll pick up one likely. Especially if Atomic is available.
    09-12-18 08:15 PM
    Add the lack of capacitive keyboard and it's a no from me.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    Yup, I get that. Not a deal breaker for me. But I would miss the swipe left to delete feature.
    09-12-18 09:19 PM
    Yup, I get that. Not a deal breaker for me. But I would miss the swipe left to delete feature.
    Deal breaker maybe for me...the only reason to take key2 instead le....

Posted via CB10
    09-13-18 04:40 AM
    Below compromises to choose:
    1) Loose spacebar button on Key2
    2) Missing capacitive keyboard on LE

Posted via CB10
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    09-13-18 07:45 AM
    Below compromises to choose:
    1) Loose spacebar button on Key2
    2) Missing capacitive keyboard on LE

Posted via CB10
    Most KEY2 units don't have loose spacebars, despite several users reporting it, it remains the exception than the rule.

The only thing the LE would have over it is a more satisfying uniform spacebar click compared to KEY2's more high pitched shallow click.
    rarsen likes this.
    09-13-18 08:47 AM
    Again, I use the capacitive keyboard way too much to consider a lot LE for my use. I will still try and get one for my son as he's just about the age for a cell phone.

The LE looks very promising and is priced right IMO. It should sell fairly well.
    the_boon likes this.
    09-13-18 09:27 AM
    100£ difference between Key2 and LE,
    Would anyone still prefer LE in this case?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-18 09:29 AM
    100£ difference between Key2 and LE,
    Would anyone still prefer LE in this case?

Posted via CB10
    If someone really wants the atomic color, or really wants a spacebar that sounds like the rest of the keys, then yeah. Otherwise, nope lol
    evodevo69 likes this.
    09-13-18 09:41 AM
    I think the plastic frame may be a plus, given the color options, the lighter weight, and perhaps slightly better reception.
    09-13-18 05:37 PM
    I think the plastic frame may be a plus, given the color options, the lighter weight, and perhaps slightly better reception.
    The better reception remains to be seen
    09-14-18 12:12 PM
    I wonder why some people want better reception... for sure I am blessed to use one of the best and fastest networks on the planet, but also I have no problems whatsoever with the signal.

Posted via CB10 from Z10
    09-20-18 02:56 PM
    I wonder why some people want better reception... for sure I am blessed to use one of the best and fastest networks on the planet, but also I have no problems whatsoever with the signal.

Posted via CB10 from Z10
    It's the people who had better reception with other phones and not with a BlackBerry who want better reception.
    09-20-18 03:20 PM
    So I'm the same as you, it's just that swipe left gesture I loved. But just to let you know, i just learned on another thread here that you can use either alt or shift + delete key to "delete the last word". That will be good enough for me, and in fact might be even better, because it achieves the same result as fast, and I won't be accidentally swiping word suggestions I don't want! (btw, I dint remember if it was the alt or shift they said worked to do this)
    asiayeah likes this.
    09-25-18 01:24 AM
    I agree. I'd be totally fine with a keyboard soution for deleting words to the left, such as alt/backspace or whatever. Hearkens back to the desktop keyboard with ctrl/delete.
    09-25-18 07:08 PM