I don't know what I did with all the tinkering, but SMS is fully working on my KEY2LE with no SFO code or SIM change...I'm on 3GPP format using Verizon message + and I'm sending while receiving. I'm not touching a damn setting going forward!
    Congrats.
    Enjoy your device.
    11-01-18 11:15 AM
    Congrats.
    Enjoy your device.
    Still working on receiving MMS from senders but can send MMS using the Verizon Message + app.
    11-01-18 11:17 AM
    Still working on receiving MMS from senders but can send MMS using the Verizon Message + app.
    Lol so it works with Verizon's app but not the stock one ?

Anyway, enjoy the device!
    11-01-18 11:18 AM
    Lol so it works with Verizon's app but not the stock one ?

Anyway, enjoy the device!
    It is curious, after getting Message+ to work I downloaded all other SMS apps and tried them, none will receive but all will send as expected except Message+.
    11-01-18 11:20 AM
    It is curious, after getting Message+ to work I downloaded all other SMS apps and tried them, none will receive but all will send as expected except Message+.
    But Message+ does MMS also ?
    11-01-18 11:36 AM
    But Message+ does MMS also ?
    Agreed, and it can send to my other devices from KEY2 LE but I cannot receive on KEY2LE right now, perhaps as Conite said in another thread..maybe Verizon is finally slowly but surely making changes on their Network side.
    11-01-18 11:37 AM
    Agreed, and it can send to my other devices from KEY2 LE but I cannot receive on KEY2LE right now, perhaps as Conite said in another thread..maybe Verizon is finally slowly but surely making changes on their Network side.
    You need to send and receive MMS when facing East in the morning and West in the evening, standing on right leg only and chanting, “the almighty CrackBerry rules” four consecutive times.
    phuoc likes this.
    11-01-18 08:12 PM
    Returning my KEY2LE. Too much of a hassle to get this to fully work on Verizon. I've been through 3 new SIM cards, 2 Corporate store visits, transferred to level 3 tech twice and had BlackBerry Mobile support claim to not know what issue I'm referencing.

I tried so hard to make this work. Tojany issues with BlackBerry Mobile devices here in the states unless you want to use TMobile. Back to my Note 9, it's a bummer, I was wanting to sell the Note 9 and use the KEY2LE exclusively for business.
    11-03-18 05:09 AM
    Returning my KEY2LE. Too much of a hassle to get this to fully work on Verizon. I've been through 3 new SIM cards, 2 Corporate store visits, transferred to level 3 tech twice and had BlackBerry Mobile support claim to not know what issue I'm referencing.

I tried so hard to make this work. Tojany issues with BlackBerry Mobile devices here in the states unless you want to use TMobile. Back to my Note 9, it's a bummer, I was wanting to sell the Note 9 and use the KEY2LE exclusively for business.
    Sorry to hear of your disappointment. So much for getting certified..
    11-03-18 05:52 AM

This is confusing... so the LE does work for Verizon but at the same time it doesn't work for others? What's the deal?

Posted via CB10
    11-05-18 01:39 AM

For what it's worth, some people on the Key2 threads are now saying that if you pop in a new SIM to a Key2 it is now working on VZW. Might be worth trying a non-LE if you are stuck on VZW to see if it works...
    11-06-18 11:54 PM
    For what it's worth, some people on the Key2 threads are now saying that if you pop in a new SIM to a Key2 it is now working on VZW. Might be worth trying a non-LE if you are stuck on VZW to see if it works...
    WHOA
    if this is true, with visual voicemail and fully functional text messaging i am in.

don't care about wifi calling.
    11-07-18 02:36 PM
    WHOA
    if this is true, with visual voicemail and fully functional text messaging i am in.

don't care about wifi calling.
    I'm not sure about visual voicemail (some are saying it's not working) but text messaging is working correctly. I also think WiFi calling is not working but it's still unclear, as there haven't been enough people who have tried it yet to be sure...
    11-07-18 07:56 PM
    Blackberry has promised things before. PlayBook support. BB10 updates that never happened and etc. Unless Verizon advertises they're selling the Key2 LE soon then I'm going to take your gossip as just that. Gossip
    https://opendevelopment.verizonwirel...se/device/7694
    phuoc likes this.
    11-28-18 09:22 AM
289 ... 101112