View Poll Results: Which KEY2 LE color is your favorite?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Slate

8 38.10%
  • Champagne

3 14.29%
  • Atomic

10 47.62%
02-09-19 02:18 PM
37 12
tools
    Touché

Some of the responses I get when they see BlackBerry phones

"I didn't know they make phones anymore"
    "What is that?"
    "You still use a BlackBerry?"

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    Sounds familiar...
    02-01-19 09:20 AM
    Slate. Overall it is the most well balanced looking device. I feel the Champagne and Atomic are attempts to appeal a younger audience that has no idea that BlackBerry even exists in a world dominated by Apple, Samsung and brands like Huawei.
    I use my phone business wise, and I don't get a 'serious' feel by Atomic and Champagne. Purely my own opininion.
    Slap a black case on a champagne model and no champagne will be visible, it'll just look like a black KEY2... y'know, cause they hate colored frets (aside from atomic)
    The bronze KEYone should have had bronze frets (and bronze rear logo and camera ring).
    The Atomic LE should have had red rear logo and camera ring, and maybe silver frets on the Slate to match the rear logo and camera ring.

Just my personal opinion on design, it's worth spending a bit extra in the assembly line to have a really nice product all around.
    02-01-19 11:37 AM
    Slate ... never goes out of style
    02-01-19 12:02 PM
    much to my surprise I do like my slate variant. I enjoy when the lighting is right and I get those blue gray hints on it.
    02-02-19 10:57 AM
    I like Champagne. Atomic is nice but as a former red Passport user, there just isn't enough red
    02-02-19 11:20 AM
    I like Champagne. Atomic is nice but as a former red Passport user, there just isn't enough red
    They should have just lifted the desigin from the PP. Red keys and red everything with black frame.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    02-02-19 07:55 PM
    I like the champagne, but wasn't worth the extra $ over the slate sale price. I can just get a case to add color.
    02-03-19 09:52 AM
    I like the champagne, but wasn't worth the extra $ over the slate sale price. I can just get a case to add color.
    Of course it's not, if you add a black case it'll just look like a standard black KEY2.

Coloring just the outer frame is not sufficient to call it another color option in my book.
    02-03-19 05:51 PM
    I like the Slate for me. However, I was doing some searching on the bbmo website for USA and they only have the Slate and Champaign options as coming soon ! And if what CK said that they going to be pushing the higher price I don't see how that will work out? I was looking to get the Atomic for $ 399 for my son but from the looks of I won't have that option! I think I'll just get him the motion instead it's still a good phone.
    Today I ordered the Slate via Best buy. What an adventure I'm having with TCL and BBmo.. KEYone (screen and back cover lift) Key2 (sensitive keyboard) go back to KEYone limited BE (back cover lift) returned to Amazon and now I'm trying out the Slate Key2l e after I told myself I wasn't going to even bother !!! Wish me luck
    02-07-19 08:33 PM
    Today I ordered the Slate via Best buy. What an adventure I'm having with TCL and BBmo.. KEYone (screen and back cover lift) Key2 (sensitive keyboard) go back to KEYone limited BE (back cover lift) returned to Amazon and now I'm trying out the Slate Key2l e after I told myself I wasn't going to even bother !!! Wish me luck
    I'm sure the LE will be a fine companion.

I have two (UK model and US) and they have both been trouble-free
    02-08-19 12:40 AM
    I'm sure the LE will be a fine companion.

I have two (UK model and US) and they have both been trouble-free
    So I just set it up and so far so good. The keyboard feels weird in a way a lot smaller even though it's supposed to be 10% bigger than the KEYone but I think it's because I used the Key2 and it's sought of the same layout. One thing when I was setting up the phone the I was getting a lot of gliching going on. And it was jumping from app to app on its own and opening up the multi screen I did a hard reset and at least two times before it calmed down. Haven't noticed but will keep an eye out for it. One last thing the keyboard feels like when I got the classic way back when, I have to break it in.
    02-08-19 10:00 PM
    @DallinCrump did you ever pick up the key2 le ? If so which color and how do you like it?
    02-09-19 02:18 PM
37 12