I'm interested in how much battery life you're getting. Right now, the LE isn't performing well enough for me.

I had one instance of 3h 40m screen time before going below 10%, which is OK I suppose.
    But today after 2h 20m screen time and having put the Battery saver on when it got to 15%. An hour later, I was on the phone for about 25 minutes when the phone died on me and cut off the call. Total time since last charge was 1 day and 2 hours.

All settings in the phone are standard. So, right now, it's not performing up to Keyone standards by a long chalk.

So, how are you doing?
    12-27-18 12:38 PM
    This is mine right now, im in job watching news and some videos on YouTube. Ill take between six or seven hours of screen as u can see. Put one screenshot with yours battery use and show the apps please.KEY2 LE battery life thread-screenshot_20181227-194848.jpg
    12-27-18 12:50 PM
    Mine's okay - it can get me through a working day providing I don't have the mobile hotshot turned on for any length of time. Not as good as the 3.5Ah battery on the Key1 or 2 though.

Having two sims in use does kill the battery a bit though - I reckon around 20%. It's a great phone but on balance, I'd go for the Key2 as I do use the dual sim
    12-27-18 01:31 PM
    Two days without problem, three days are possible.

36% at this moment, 3h 22m screen usage, 1d 13h last charge, 20h left. I was browsing a lot in fdroid repository.
    I have disabled google sneaking (gplay, gps, ..). Only three apps does not work - one which I bought a few years ago on tablet (weather app which remove ads as paid, so I see ads now), banking app (says insecure device very funny on "most secure phone") and my health insurance app which says - cannot work without google play services.
    12-27-18 03:24 PM
    I wake up to my LE at 98%, and unless I use Google Maps a lot, I always get through a full day.

Being connected to a stable Wi-Fi network should go a long way to extending battery life (it did wonders on the Priv).

I did the usual Android battery tips like disabling a bunch of Google stuff and only enabling location for apps that should have access to it (G Maps, Waze...)

My phone is on power saving mode 24/7 btw.
    12-27-18 06:50 PM
    Battery is about the same as my KeyOne which is stellar.

But the biggest difference is charging. The LE is lightning fast when it comes to charging up quickly.

Posted via CB10
    Byrese and tnewton3 like this.
    12-28-18 03:15 AM
    I wake up to my LE at 98%, and unless I use Google Maps a lot, I always get through a full day.

Being connected to a stable Wi-Fi network should go a long way to extending battery life (it did wonders on the Priv).

I did the usual Android battery tips like disabling a bunch of Google stuff and only enabling location for apps that should have access to it (G Maps, Waze...)

My phone is on power saving mode 24/7 btw.
    Why only 98% and not 100%?
    12-28-18 09:59 PM
    Why only 98% and not 100%?
    Because I unplug it right before going to sleep so that it doesn't stay plugged in all night for nothing.

I can't help but think that I'm saving unnecessary wear on the battery.
    12-29-18 06:52 PM
    Because I unplug it right before going to sleep so that it doesn't stay plugged in all night for nothing.

Ah...makes sense.
    12-29-18 06:54 PM

Pretty sure there are safeguards for most batteries in this type of (common) charging situation now.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-18 07:55 PM
    Pretty sure there are safeguards for most batteries in this type of (common) charging situation now.

Posted via CB10
    Oh I know the thing won’t catch fire in the middle of the night lol, I just wanna avoid unnecessary wear on the battery, if any.
    12-29-18 11:41 PM

But the biggest difference is charging. The LE is lightning fast when it comes to charging up quickly.

Posted via CB10
    Wow! Seems like it gets better battery life than the key2.
    12-30-18 12:24 AM
    Wow! Seems like it gets better battery life than the key2.
    It probably doesn't. But it's efficiënt enough.

It depends on the user, and ofcourse on the settings. Let me put it like this. I consider myself a heavy user.
    I do loads of social media, make loads of photos, and browse quite a lot and message/mail quite a lot.
    Next to that Google Maps is a regular when it comes to directions when I'm in the car. That's several times a week.
    I also use Spotify on a very regular basis.
    My settings are pretty much standard.

Result: I take my phone of charge in the morning, make it through the day, and plug the charger in when I go to bed. At that moment I am left with 15% of battery Power on average.
    When looking at the things that have used most power during the day, the main consuming feature is the pkb.

Hopefully this gives you a bit of an idea.
    Byrese likes this.
    12-30-18 02:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    This. A heavy day on the LE or KEYone provided about the same battery life but the LE for an hour on quick charge gets me way more battery than the KEYone.
    12-30-18 07:00 AM
    I just had another phone shutdown moment. It got down to 7% and I took these Screen shots below (if I get the attach symbol) the number of days is good, but screen time isn't. This includes 5 minutes of Torch/Flashlight/Linterna, which I'm sure reduces life. Anyway, for me, battery life is good but not great.
    12-30-18 12:32 PM
    I just had another phone shutdown moment. It got down to 5% and I took these Screen shots below (if I get the attach symbol). An hour later with 5 mins use it shut down. The number of days is good, but screen time isn't. This includes 5 minutes of Torch/Flashlight/Linterna, which I'm sure reduces life. Anyway, for me, battery life is good but not great.
    I have quote myself to get the attach symbol and only one photo is there. Some bug...
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 LE battery life thread-14677.jpg  
    12-30-18 12:35 PM
    Photos..
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 LE battery life thread-14676.jpg  
    12-30-18 12:37 PM
    One more
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 LE battery life thread-14675.jpg  
    12-30-18 12:37 PM
    Here's a screen shot of my Motion. Definitely the best battery life of the Android Blackberry line
    HITC likes this.
    01-03-19 04:30 PM
    Here's a screen shot of my Motion. Definitely the best battery life of the Android Blackberry line
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 LE battery life thread-18341.jpg  
    01-03-19 04:30 PM
    and here's the latest LE screenshot. could be better
    01-03-19 04:32 PM
    and here's the latest LE screenshot. could be better
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 LE battery life thread-14815.jpg  
    01-03-19 04:33 PM
    Here it is
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 LE battery life thread-14814.jpg  
    01-03-19 04:33 PM
    Here it is
    Just 2 hours of screen on time on your LE ?

What are you throwing at it ??
    01-03-19 05:48 PM
    Just 2 hours of screen on time on your LE ?

What are you throwing at it ??
    Hes has a life probably
    01-04-19 01:50 AM
41 12